Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    That's every major city right now. My wife said she grabbed a toilet paper out of someones cart who had 4 of them (limit 2).

Mind you these are 32 roll packages at Costco...lol

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

That's every major city right now. My wife said she grabbed a toilet paper out of someones cart who had 4 of them (limit 2).

I went by Publix this morning and they were out of tp and regular cuts of meat. For some reason there was a run on dried beans. I guess folks are going to have a gassy shelter in place.

If I get stuck at home and have nothing to do, I’m going to be making some crazy food to occupy my time.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I went by Publix this morning and they were out of tp and regular cuts of meat. For some reason there was a run on dried beans. I guess folks are going to have a gassy shelter in place.

If I get stuck at home and have nothing to do, I’m going to be making some crazy food to occupy my time.
        How well will that work for you in the case of power outtage?

Dry goods are useful for such circumstances.

Comment

I ordered wipes off Amazon. Y'all can have the toilet paper

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Double post.

Comment

My friend owns a bar in town. I recommended he start running Corona specials. He asked how he should get the word out. How else? Viral marketing!

Comment

Nursing homes closed to non-essential visitors and end of life situations.

Comment

The chick fil a I frequent most is closing their dining area and going only drive thru.

Comment

Chik-Fil-A at 8pm last night...line around the block..dining area PACKED with teenagers that now don't have school tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                      My friend owns a bar in town. I recommended he start running Corona specials. He asked how he should get the word out. How else? Viral marketing!
                      I did order Corona at the bar, in a bottle, last week. I'm willing to drink mediocre beer as long as it has a lime and I can stick it to this shitty virus in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

I did order Corona at the bar, in a bottle, last week. I'm willing to drink mediocre beer as long as it has a lime and I can stick it to this shitty virus in some way.

I got a six pack of Corona just to have a toast with the friends I was going away with before we go to dinner.
                        Last edited by ivegostdacityblues; 03-13-2020, 08:05 PM.

Comment

A guy was stabbed at a Costco today in Atlanta. It was related to resource scarcity.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                            A guy was stabbed at a Costco today in Atlanta. It was related to resource scarcity.
                            Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                              I have looked online for all resources and they are still available. It must be due to being a simpleton.

Comment

https://twitter.com/samkarlin/status...62046851112960

Yes, Coach Yaw Yaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X