Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

How are we doing on getting tests with a higher specificity than 95%?
    I honestly don't know but I think the issue has more to do with the prevalence of the disease in the population being tested than the actual test it self. To help improve accuracy, you would need to be very selective in exactly who you test. For example, there is a higher likelihood of a false positive test in someone who has isolated themselves during the pandemic vs someone who has been on the frontlines around other people (essential workers). Do you only test those who are likely to have been around alot of other people during the pandemic so that you are more confident of the results? If someone who has quarantined the whole time during the pandemic who had no symptoms develops a positive test then do you look at that result as more likely to be a false positive? Do we repeat testing on these particular individuals?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Will you please come with some good news?
      I think we will have football this fall

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

If you care to share some expertise and comment on this one...It definitely ties back to our conversation a couple weeks ago

Interesting video. I don't really have much to add other than to say I hope more of these issues get highlighted so that we can fix them.

Comment

• https://store.steampowered.com/app/1287000/COVID_The_Outbreak/

They made it a video game now

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            People gathered in a pool at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri on Saturday.

Pool party in the Ozarks....yesterday
            Partygoer at Missouri's Lake of Ozarks positive for COVID-19

Darwin award winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post
              It's honestly felt like one for a few weeks now

Comment

• Key Questions to Ask if in the Hospital for COVID-19

Comment

• The picture in this article struck me as funny:

https://cdapress.com/news/2020/jun/2...hole-in-one-5/

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    The picture in this article struck me as funny:

https://cdapress.com/news/2020/jun/2...hole-in-one-5/
                    It's like people think the mask is going to infect their brains "facehugger alien"-style
                    Last edited by samnite; 06-29-2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

It's like people think the mask is going to infect their brains "facehugger alien"-style
                      I flew Saturday. It isn't fun breathing through those things but you would think these guys would have at least worn the masks for the pic.

Comment

• Radio show I listen to had a host go to Florida last week for vacation. He said he booked some nice beach canopy things and after getting there he asked the guy if he could sit in the second row away from the crowds. The staffer told him he saved him a front spot and it’s cool because you can’t catch coronavirus at the beach. They kind of laugh until he released the beach attendant was serious. He asked him where he got the info that you can’t catch it if you were at the beach and the guy said, “it’s what the experts told us.”

We are fucked.

Comment

• Green phase in Philly pushed back to Aug 1. Round 2 of cutting my own hair, here we are.

Comment

• You know who I feel for in this whole thing, not the stupid girls that missed prom or the kids that didn’t get to have a graduation ceremony.....I feel for the 18 year old guy that has been looking forward to going to college and having his own place and being able to get laid without having to be sneaky only for that to be taken away and stuck at home with his parents for the foreseeable future.

I would be going insane if I had to take online classes and everything was ruined.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              You know who I feel for in this whole thing, not the stupid girls that missed prom or the kids that didn’t get to have a graduation ceremony.....I feel for the 18 year old guy that has been looking forward to going to college and having his own place and being able to get laid without having to be sneaky only for that to be taken away and stuck at home with his parents for the foreseeable future.

I would be going insane if I had to take online classes and everything was ruined.
                              He could always get a job and still get his own place. That is what I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                                Green phase in Philly pushed back to Aug 1. Round 2 of cutting my own hair, here we are.
                                https://www.allure.com/story/flowbee...s-not-shipping

Comment

Working...
                                X