• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When memes share memes

Comment

• Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post
      Well, wedding is now postponed.

We shifted from Italy to Cartagena to Belize for honeymoon options even after postponing wedding. Just canceled Belize today and we will sit this one out. Fortunately, the golf course is still open so I will be spending most of the time there.
      Did you make it to Cartagena? I'm going there this winter...I'd love to hear some insight...

I loved Belize last winter. Great people. Great food. We were gonna' go back, but the Hilton TRIPLED in price from one year to the next (it's still pretty new, and it's obviously growing in popularity, but still...TRIPLE?!?), so we can 'norkel elsewhere...And, it's good to have new stamps.

Comment

• Went to Home Depot to stock up on charcoal. They always mark it down half off on Memorial Day and Labor Day. Not this year. Coronavirus apparently means the markdown goes from half off to two dollars off the two dollars the price that was jacked up earlier this year.

Bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
          Went to Home Depot to stock up on charcoal. They always mark it down half off on Memorial Day and Labor Day. Not this year. Coronavirus apparently means the markdown goes from half off to two dollars off the two dollars the price that was jacked up earlier this year.

Bullshit.
          What's the male version of a Karen? Is it Tyler? - That's what you've become Bellefay.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

What's the male version of a Karen? Is it Tyler? - That's what you've become Bellefay.
            Jayden.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

I want to talk to your manager.

Comment

• I had one of those dumb house hunter shows on. It’s on buying lakefront property. In the scripted dialog between the buyers and the agent, the buyer guy starts listing off how he wants three or four bedrooms, private lakefront, yard, big kitchen etc then says his budget was like 400k.

The agent does everything she can to not laugh then suggested they might be looking at condos.

I know those things are scripted but it seemed like they never really discussed this beforehand.

Comment

I had one of those dumb house hunter shows on. It’s on buying lakefront property. In the scripted dialog between the buyers and the agent, the buyer guy starts listing off how he wants three or four bedrooms, private lakefront, yard, big kitchen etc then says his budget was like 400k.

The agent does everything she can to not laugh then suggested they might be looking at condos.

I know those things are scripted but it seemed like they never really discussed this beforehand.
                  I want bad things to happen to all of those people. I remember seeing one before 2008 where the morons took out an interest only loan because they couldn't afford the house. I would love to see a "where are they now" episode.

Comment

I want to talk to your manager.
                    Don't back down. You've been the lovable curmudgeon since CFBMedia, and likely before that.

Your displeasure with all things...well, just all things...predates all the poseurs trying to rock your personality. You do you.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                      I can no longer find Oatmeal Creme Pies. No Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry and now no Oatmeal Creme Pies. The struggle is real.
                      I figured it out

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I figured it out

Comment

• Got a haircut. It was almost erotic.

Comment

Got a haircut. It was almost erotic.
                            Prayers sent

Comment

• This is truly a modern day Civil Rights Movement.

https://patch.com/georgia/dacula/ham...ampaign=blasts

Comment

This is truly a modern day Civil Rights Movement.

https://patch.com/georgia/dacula/ham...ampaign=blasts
                                Where is the ACLU?

Comment

Working...
                                X