• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

Can you elaborate?
    https://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs_evenin...s-coronavirus/

Comment

• Had the Popeyes chicken sandwich. It was good. I should have got the spicy.

I literally pulled up, ordered it, drove to the window, got it, they smiled and said thanks and I drove off. It didn’t feel right.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        Had the Popeyes chicken sandwich. It was good. I should have got the spicy.

I literally pulled up, ordered it, drove to the window, got it, they smiled and said thanks and I drove off. It didn’t feel right.
        Bizarre. I still haven't had the Popeye's chicken sandwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Bizarre. I still haven't had the Popeye's chicken sandwich.
          It was good. Moist. Good breading. It kind of lacked a distinct flavor that made it stand out. Like I said, I’ll reserve till I have the spicy.

Their version of “contactless” was you put your money on a tray, they take your money then put your food on the same tray. The cdc would be proud.

Comment

It was good. Moist. Good breading. It kind of lacked a distinct flavor that made it stand out. Like I said, I’ll reserve till I have the spicy.

Their version of “contactless” was you put your money on a tray, they take your money then put your food on the same tray. The cdc would be proud.
            I hate that word.

Comment

• What the hell was that?

Comment

What the hell was that?
                Sophisticated humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Sophisticated humor.
                  Like Big Bang Theory reruns?

Comment

Like Big Bang Theory reruns?
                    Never seen The Big Bang Theory but I doubt it comes close.

Comment

The only difference is the sauce that comes on it. I know because I find mayo-adjacent sauces abhorrent and when I ordered a spicy one without sauce, the lady pointed out that the sauce is what makes it spicy.

THEY HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD CAJUN SEASONING TO FRY THEIR CHICKEN WITH AND THEIR "SPICY" SANDWICH IS JUST A REGULAR CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH THE BULLSHIT MALL TERIYAKI CHICKEN PLACES PUT ON TOP OF A SPICY TUNA ROLL?

Fuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

The only difference is the sauce that comes on it. I know because I find mayo-adjacent sauces abhorrent and when I ordered a spicy one without sauce, the lady pointed out that the sauce is what makes it spicy.

THEY HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD CAJUN SEASONING TO FRY THEIR CHICKEN WITH AND THEIR "SPICY" SANDWICH IS JUST A REGULAR CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH THE BULLSHIT MALL TERIYAKI CHICKEN PLACES PUT ON TOP OF A SPICY TUNA ROLL?

Fuck that.
                        Ohh it’s just an aioli that makes it spicy? Bullshit.

Thanks for the warning though. I’d be scared shirtless to ask for something custom from a Popeyes drive through. I could see the cooks getting angry and vengeful...”whose this cracker saying he wants something spicy.....I’ll show you spicy”.

Comment

• That hospital is about an hour north of us and it is one of the hardest hit areas based on the case load to population ratio. They seeded a lot of cases that ended up at my hospital. Good news is that it is slowing down now at least. We are approaching steady days with fewer than 10 positive or suspected cases per day. As long as the numbers can stay low then hospitals should be able to manage ok as long as supply meets demand for PPE and cleaning materials. Hopefully public awareness will allow people to get back to living closer to normal lives and give us sports back.

Comment

Ohh it’s just an aioli that makes it spicy? Bullshit.

Thanks for the warning though. I’d be scared shirtless to ask for something custom from a Popeyes drive through. I could see the cooks getting angry and vengeful...”whose this cracker saying he wants something spicy.....I’ll show you spicy”.

Comment

Man Bellefay, you're killing it harder than Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

That hospital is about an hour north of us and it is one of the hardest hit areas based on the case load to population ratio. They seeded a lot of cases that ended up at my hospital. Good news is that it is slowing down now at least. We are approaching steady days with fewer than 10 positive or suspected cases per day. As long as the numbers can stay low then hospitals should be able to manage ok as long as supply meets demand for PPE and cleaning materials. Hopefully public awareness will allow people to get back to living closer to normal lives and give us sports back.
                                Bloody hell. They mispronounced the name of the city and got the name of the hospital wrong. It's Phoebe Putney (not Putnam). My wife's cousin works there, my son was born there and my father-in-law died there.

Comment

Working...
                                X