Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

I know old school doctors probably don't use gloves. Some of my older colleagues were actually taught not to wear gloves so that you could better feel the patient on exam. That was back before imaging was advanced as it is now though.

Good to hear about your liver enzymes. Are you taking vitamin D?
    I started after I got the lab results, my levels should go up naturally too as the weather warms up and I start getting more sun.

Comment

• I’m curious to see how bad my hair can get at this point. I can look in the mirror at this point and see the hair growing off my neck below my ears at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        I’m curious to see how bad my hair can get at this point. I can look in the mirror at this point and see the hair growing off my neck below my ears at this point.
        Are you turning into a humanzee?

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Are you turning into a humanzee?

Comment

• If you live in a bigger city you get a possible surprise.

https://air.show/2020/04/26/thunderb...ngels-flyover/

Comment

If you live in a bigger city you get a possible surprise.

Yea, they’re flying over me tomorrow. Luckily it’s a work from home week.

Comment

If you live in a bigger city you get a possible surprise.

The blue angels are going to display how to socially distance at least 6 ft apart.

On another note, thankfully jet fuel is dirt cheap so this flyover is going to cost us zero dollars.

Comment

• The one thing I kind of forgot about but remember now that I see them everywhere.

Cyclist are assholes. We have a new slew of budding Lance Armstrong’s out there and they suck. Zipping through traffic, running stop signs, rolling through red lights. Screw those people.

Comment

The one thing I kind of forgot about but remember now that I see them everywhere.

Cyclist are assholes. We have a new slew of budding Lance Armstrong’s out there and they suck. Zipping through traffic, running stop signs, rolling through red lights. Screw those people.
                    Check your state laws. In Idaho, cyclists are required to yield at stop signs and red lights but they don't have to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                      Check your state laws. In Idaho, cyclists are required to yield at stop signs and red lights but they don't have to stop.
                      Same road same rules here. Bikers are just assholes here.

Worst I ever saw was a guy riding without holding the handles sitting upright while peddling talking on a cell phone while running a red light over 285.

Riding a bike is insane with all the horrible drivers here anyway. They’re just making it worse.

Comment

Same road same rules here. Bikers are just assholes here.

Worst I ever saw was a guy riding without holding the handles sitting upright while peddling talking on a cell phone while running a red light over 285.

Riding a bike is insane with all the horrible drivers here anyway. They’re just making it worse.
                        I'm not defending them. They are awful creatures.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                          I'm not defending them. They are awful creatures.
                          Not saying you were. I used to ride a lot in high school and would do Sunday morning rides out of a bike shop where’d we pedal all through midtown and downtown respectfully. With the pandemic, the non regular biker folks are out in force riding without helmets and being dumbasses.

Comment

• My hospital plays a clip of this song whenever we discharge a COVID-19 patient home after recovering from the virus

Comment

• PA is doing a county by county phased rollout based off number of new cases a day. I can see a lot of restrictions getting life’s soon, but to go back to where we were will be a while in Philly.

They’re doing the right thing.

Comment

• How much would you pay for a video chat with Hillary Clinton?

https://www.sothebys.com/en/digital-...tion?locale=en

I bet Patrick Stewart gets more.

Comment

Working...
                                X