Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dublin canceled their St Patrick’s Day parade. My whole trip (leave on Friday) was based around being in Dublin for St Patrick’s.

I get it, and it’s the safe call but still...selfishly kinda sucks even if I’m not a big parade guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      Dublin canceled their St Patrick’s Day parade. My whole trip (leave on Friday) was based around being in Dublin for St Patrick’s.

I get it, and it’s the safe call but still...selfishly kinda sucks even if I’m not a big parade guy.
      Play this in a loop and put food dye in some beer. The trip will be there next year.

Comment

Coachella postponed

Comment

Why are simpletons buying up toilet paper? That is something you can use just about anything to replace in a pinch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            Why are simpletons buying up toilet paper? That is something you can use just about anything to replace in a pinch.

The old Sears Roebuck catalog was quite popular back in the outhouse days.

Comment

Biggest news of this disease: My Eurotrip in the process of being CANCELED. Just a race to get as much refunded as possible. Sucks, but not worth the risk of being quarantined somewhere.

Comment

Biggest news of this disease: My Eurotrip in the process of being CANCELED. Just a race to get as much refunded as possible. Sucks, but not worth the risk of being quarantined somewhere.
                It's a rocky road to Dublin.

Comment

Ivy League canceled their tourny.

Comment

People are so dumb. LMFAO at panic buying toilet paper.

Darwin needs to do work. We need to get out of the way.

Comment

Remember if you get it, you are staying there and taking one for the team. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                        People are so dumb. LMFAO at panic buying toilet paper.

Darwin needs to do work. We need to get out of the way.
                        No kidding, like that is a necessity regardless. I mean I can even shit then take a shower and wash my ass like I normally do.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                          No kidding, like that is a necessity regardless. I mean I can even shit then take a shower and wash my ass like I normally do.

Nothing quite says "I'm ready for the apocalypse" like having 100 rolls of ass wipe paper and not a single grain of rice.

Comment

My wife and i said Fcuk this Covid thing and kept our trip to Boston last weekend. Had a blast. Covid can kiss my ass.

Comment

Was supposed to leave March 22nd for my honeymoon in.... Italy. Had to cancel and fortunately have gotten full refund on everything but one train ticket.

Now trying to book something to Cartagena Colombia last minute

Comment

Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post
                                Was supposed to leave March 22nd for my honeymoon in.... Italy. Had to cancel and fortunately have gotten full refund on everything but one train ticket.

Now trying to book something to Cartagena Colombia last minute

Cartagena looks awesome, good audible.

Comment

Working...
                                X