X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    How did you know they were maids and gardeners?
    In Beverly Hills - people lined up outside a Urgent Care center have gotta to be the poors.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    They weren't shitting in the street so he knew they weren't in his line of work.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

So you went with the stereotype that maids and gardeners are all latinos. I didn't mention their race. Just their profession. Who is the racist now?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Racist prick.
    So you went with the stereotype that maids and gardeners are all latinos. I didn't mention their race. Just their profession. Who is the racist now?

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied

Racist prick.
    They were wearing French maid outfits and pushing mowers.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Just passed a covid19 testing site near my house in Beverly Hills - all the people standing in line looked like the maids and the gardeners.
    Racist prick.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    I drove past a COVID testing site when going to get a sandwich. It was in an old k mart parking lot. The line to pull in extended almost to the interstate and was easily 100 cars deep.

I ordered my food to go because by the time I left, the line was NOT distancing and was filled with mouth breathers.
    Just passed a covid19 testing site near my house in Beverly Hills - all the people standing in line looked like the maids and the gardeners.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I drove past a COVID testing site when going to get a sandwich. It was in an old k mart parking lot. The line to pull in extended almost to the interstate and was easily 100 cars deep.

I ordered my food to go because by the time I left, the line was NOT distancing and was filled with mouth breathers.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

They wanted to make sure than good people like me could have voting rights, while shitty people like Nationals and Redskins fans cannot.
    That's a good point. Why should people who tolerate such bigotry be allowed to vote?

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied

The founders intentionally traded Philly for a coastal swamp.

They wanted to make sure than good people like me could have voting rights, while shitty people like Nationals and Redskins fans cannot.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied

Philly’s greatest mistake was inventing America, resulting in Kansas’ existence.
    The founders intentionally traded Philly for a coastal swamp.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Reasons I would ever visit Philly are below:

Well KU might play there

Philly’s greatest mistake was inventing America, resulting in Kansas’ existence.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Bible belters and Californians must quarantine for 14 days if they come to Philly. Make it permanent, please.
    Reasons I would ever visit Philly are below:

Well KU might play there

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    My phone let out a shriek this morning like it’s one of the amber alerts. It was a warning of COVID spikes and a request to wear a mask.

This is so dumb. Our governor kind of suggested there would be no UGA football if people don’t wear masks while he’s trying to open up bars and concert venues. Don’t want to say “wear the damn mask” because that’s what the liberals want you to do and you can’t take away my freedom to spread disease!

The numbers that will come after July 4th with all the dumbasses throwing parties will be insane.
    I was in the Denver airport last weekend when one of those things went off. I have them turned off and remain blissfully ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Bible belters and Californians must quarantine for 14 days if they come to Philly. Make it permanent, please.
    If you see a California, Florida or Texas plate outside of those states it should be legal to force them to quarantine in the nearest ditch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X