Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoronaVirus - non political thread

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

    Wife4prez has to get an emergency crown. Less than ideal.
    Bunny nose for the win. (Nitrous)

    I think my tooth pain was from all this beef jerky. Probably need to take a break.

    Comment


    • A night shift workers at our plant tested positive. Fucking great, luckily we’re so divided up between office and plant that there no way it gets to the office from that but still.

      Comment


      • https://mobile.twitter.com/KSoltisAn...62804916883456

        THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • I slept passed 10 for the first time since college. I think my phone asked me if I want my normal alarm and I clicked it and it went off early. I got kind of weirded out with the sound and turned to fuck that and turned it off and went back down for a few more hours.

          Strange times. I’m in the mood for fish tacos and another nap.

          Comment


          • My cousin died last night of covid. She was 41 years old.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by md21 View Post
              My cousin died last night of covid. She was 41 years old.
              My condolences man. I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through this and even more sorry that you won't get a good way to say good bye.

              “The Lord bless you and keep you;
              the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
              the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace”
              - Numbers 6: 24-26

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                My condolences man. I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through this and even more sorry that you won't get a good way to say good bye.

                “The Lord bless you and keep you;
                the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
                the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace”
                - Numbers 6: 24-26
                Thank you my friend.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by md21 View Post
                  My cousin died last night of covid. She was 41 years old.
                  Sorry to hear man. This sucks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                    My condolences man. I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through this and even more sorry that you won't get a good way to say good bye.

                    “The Lord bless you and keep you;
                    the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
                    the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace”
                    - Numbers 6: 24-26
                    Radio host I listen to that had his father die had to do a virtual funeral through like zoom. His stepmom had to do all the grieving and technology by herself from home.

                    I can’t imagine.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by md21 View Post
                      My cousin died last night of covid. She was 41 years old.
                      Shit I am sorry to hear that man.

                      Comment


                      • Banksy's lockdown masterpiece

                        Comment


                        • https://mobile.twitter.com/Buck/stat...93698731393024

                          Comment


                          • Joe Buck pays for porn?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                              Joe Buck pays for porn?
                              I’ve got a friend that for a brief period of time dated this nice enough girl for a few weeks. After a few drinks, she tells him she lied and wasn’t in insurance or whatever but actually did fetish porn videos. Dudes with weeeeeiiiiiiiiird fetishes would pay a couple grand to tell a director what they were into and she was part of the cast that would act out the dudes fantasy was. Rape, piss, passed out, incest etc. He noped out of that one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                                I’ve got a friend that for a brief period of time dated this nice enough girl for a few weeks. After a few drinks, she tells him she lied and wasn’t in insurance or whatever but actually did fetish porn videos. Dudes with weeeeeiiiiiiiiird fetishes would pay a couple grand to tell a director what they were into and she was part of the cast that would act out the dudes fantasy was. Rape, piss, passed out, incest etc. He noped out of that one.
                                Did she at least indulge his fetish?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X