Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

You wanna make COVID-19 disappear completely, call it Nebraska football.
    Why would you go out of state when you have USC?

Comment

• New York(CNN Business)Production of Corona beer is being temporarily suspended in Mexico because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

• Watched cbs this morning. Jim Gaffigan is possibly the least funny comedian on earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
          Watched cbs this morning. Jim Gaffigan is possibly the least funny comedian on earth.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G50n-BfoYgQ

I think he was asked to bring humor but it just ended up being more depressing

Comment

Watched cbs this morning. Jim Gaffigan is possibly the least funny comedian on earth.
            I can't look at a Hot Pocket in the grocery store without saying "Hot Pockets" in the voice of Jim Gaffigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G50n-BfoYgQ

I think he was asked to bring humor but it just ended up being more depressing
              Yeah, I don’t want to watch that twice. Even when he’s not talking a pandemic he’s like a long winded grown man with aspergers.

Comment

• On the bright side, I had to get out and get some sun and I’ve never seen so many gorgeous women wearing as little as possible out jogging.

Comment

On the bright side, I had to get out and get some sun and I’ve never seen so many gorgeous women wearing as little as possible out jogging.
                  I hope you're busy downloading pictures...

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

I hope you're busy downloading pictures...
                    I think the fbi would be looking for me. I was going down a long stretch and there were two “women” jogging in sports bras and tiny shorts. As I got closer and realized they were probably in high school, I had a Chris Hansen “have a seat over there” moment.

I promise I was just coming over to talk with a case of white claw and pocket full of condoms.

Comment

I think the fbi would be looking for me. I was going down a long stretch and there were two “women” jogging in sports bras and tiny shorts. As I got closer and realized they were probably in high school, I had a Chris Hansen “have a seat over there” moment.

I promise I was just coming over to talk with a case of white claw and pocket full of condoms.
                      Damn. You just stabbed my imagination with an ice pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Damn. You just stabbed my imagination with an ice pick.
                        I did see some hot lesbians holding hands while walking.

Comment

• This is fucked up:

Tiger at US zoo tests positive for coronavirus

Two tigers and three African lions, had developed a dry cough and all are expected to fully recover

The cats are believed to have been infected by a zoo keeper.

Comment

• Animal to human to animal.

That feels... less than ideal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                              Animal to human to animal.

That feels... less than ideal.
                              Dogs is immune to Corona Virus - but cats aren't. Thankfully they recover after mild symptoms.

Comment

I did see some hot lesbians holding hands while walking.
                                Let's see some pics, lickitty split.

Comment

Working...
                                X