Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my travel authorization document today. Sieg Heil!

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
      Downtown and midtown Atlanta just need to shut down the parks and BeltLine. Everyone is treating this like an early summer vacation and going out and doing everything they shouldn’t be doing. Crews put up tape blocking the exercise stuff and kids park stuff and people just ripped it down. They closed one hiking trail and put up barriers and people just parked and moved them. The BeltLine is too small for people to walk and jog without being too close to each other.

It’s so stupid to not just shut everything down for a month and get done with this. Newsflash, small business is already hurting horribly and this skeleton crew stuff to avoid shutting to down to make Trump happy is getting old.

People are too stupid and selfish for their own good.
      I hiked Saturday but state parks in northern Idaho are a little less crowded than Atlanta greenbelts. I didn't see anyone until the very end. It helped that it was lightly raining and 40 degrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I hiked Saturday but state parks in northern Idaho are a little less crowded than Atlanta greenbelts. I didn't see anyone until the very end. It helped that it was lightly raining and 40 degrees.
        People are still playing sports and picknicking at Piedmont Park. It’s so dumb.

Comment

• I was taking my dog this morning and a guy in a car was yelling at a guy running for running in the street and the guy running was yelling at the guy in the car that he was running in the street to stay away from people. It went on for a full block.

Our spirit isn’t broken yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
            I was taking my dog this morning and a guy in a car was yelling at a guy running for running in the street and the guy running was yelling at the guy in the car that he was running in the street to stay away from people. It went on for a full block.

Our spirit isn’t broken yet!
            FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU TOO!!!!

STAY WELL!!!!

YOU TOO!!!

Comment

Downtown and midtown Atlanta just need to shut down the parks and BeltLine. Everyone is treating this like an early summer vacation and going out and doing everything they shouldn’t be doing. Crews put up tape blocking the exercise stuff and kids park stuff and people just ripped it down. They closed one hiking trail and put up barriers and people just parked and moved them. The BeltLine is too small for people to walk and jog without being too close to each other.

It’s so stupid to not just shut everything down for a month and get done with this. Newsflash, small business is already hurting horribly and this skeleton crew stuff to avoid shutting to down to make Trump happy is getting old.

These assholes are going to cost us football season

Comment

They should do that in Dallas. People were walking down side by side the Katy Trail and flooding the parks/dog parks in droves. Now they are going to patrol and give out fines.

Also they are reporting problems because people are renting the Air BnBs for $35 bucks a night at apartment complexes and having parties of 10+ people.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

These assholes are going to cost us football season
                  all sporting events, concerts and movie halls will be closed until we have the vaccine?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

all sporting events, concerts and movie halls will be closed until we have the vaccine?
                    I hope not as I don't think there will be a vaccine for at least a year. We really need to get a sense of how many are infected and when exactly this thing will peak for us. Larger cities with more people/infections are going to take longer to hit their peak. Once we see that the number of new cases/deaths starts to fall then we will be more confident that we are isolating the infection away from the healthy general public.

I think our best plan is to rapidly expand testing. We should have everyone (regardless of symptoms) take this 15 minute test and if positive then we need to enforce quarantine-at-home on those people until they test negative and are asymptomatic before returning to society. Theoretically if everyone was staying at home right now then there would be minimal numbers of new infections during this month and the kit manufacturers would have time to ramp up production.

Nobody really knows when we will reach the end of the curve as a country. New diagnostic capabilities and treatments are being researched as we speak that could speed things along for us hopefully. If everything goes well then we could be back to normal life by the fall but that is just me being optimistic.

I don't want to scare people but take a look at this report from an ER doctor in Louisiana:
                    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-from-an-er-md

If you read that then hopefully you can understand why staying at home and social distancing could save your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

I hope not as I don't think there will be a vaccine for at least a year. We really need to get a sense of how many are infected and when exactly this thing will peak for us. Larger cities with more people/infections are going to take longer to hit their peak. Once we see that the number of new cases/deaths starts to fall then we will be more confident that we are isolating the infection away from the healthy general public.

I think our best plan is to rapidly expand testing. We should have everyone (regardless of symptoms) take this 15 minute test and if positive then we need to enforce quarantine-at-home on those people until they test negative and are asymptomatic before returning to society. Theoretically if everyone was staying at home right now then there would be minimal numbers of new infections during this month and the kit manufacturers would have time to ramp up production.

Nobody really knows when we will reach the end of the curve as a country. New diagnostic capabilities and treatments are being researched as we speak that could speed things along for us hopefully. If everything goes well then we could be back to normal life by the fall but that is just me being optimistic.

I don't want to scare people but take a look at this report from an ER doctor in Louisiana:
                      https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-from-an-er-md

If you read that then hopefully you can understand why staying at home and social distancing could save your life.
                      We have to come to a No new infections for at least 2 weeks before the govt is gonna let people gather in numbers.

We've been in lock down in LA for over 2 weeks now and we're still seeing new infections. So basically the lock down should have been a month if the incubation period is 15 days.

China is still seeing new infections after months of total lock down - most of them seem to be from chinese returning from overseas and so these fucks are causing people who escaped infection in jan/feb/march get it now.
                      Last edited by sctrojan; 03-31-2020, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• So Dr. Samnite, CDC says healthy people shouldn't wear masks - but it seems that in China - everybody is being forced to wear masks and they have found that it does reduce infection rates because evidently droplets can be suspended in air for over 20 minutes and can be carried for several 100 feet and are large enough to not be able to penetrate a standard hospital face mask .

Will wearing masks become the new fashion statement?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                          So Dr. Samnite, CDC says healthy people shouldn't wear masks - but it seems that in China - everybody is being forced to wear masks and they have found that it does reduce infection rates because evidently droplets can be suspended in air for over 20 minutes and can be carried for several 100 feet and are large enough to not be able to penetrate a standard hospital face mask .

Will wearing masks become the new fashion statement?
                          Just wear a plastic bag over your head. It will accomplish the same task and you won't have to wear it for long.

Comment

Just wear a plastic bag over your head. It will accomplish the same task and you won't have to wear it for long.
                            soo funny i forgot to laugh

Comment

https://i.redd.it/x1957r5d1wp41.png

Comment

Outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X