Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    I was trying to time it to get a haircut before I went to Costa Rica so sometime this weekend or early next week. In light of the recent events, I can’t get a haircut and I’m looking bad.
    I'm a couple weeks away from being in the same boat. I figure, with my luck, by the time I make the call and just give myself a buzzcut, the world will open about 3 days later.

Also, there seems to be growing momentum that we're going to miss a college football season this year. Losing a full year of sports is going to fucking suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

They also weren’t lugging around 40 pounds in dick weight like I am.
      Why are you carrying around other people's dicks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I'm a couple weeks away from being in the same boat. I figure, with my luck, by the time I make the call and just give myself a buzzcut, the world will open about 3 days later.

Also, there seems to be growing momentum that we're going to miss a college football season this year. Losing a full year of sports is going to fucking suck.
        We may see a wave of grad transfers with 3 years of eligibility in 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Why are you carrying around other people's dicks?
          Riker is probably the most underrated poster in board history.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Riker is probably the most underrated poster in board history.
            Most improved special athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

My sideburns are looking like I’m dabbling in becoming a hacidic Jew.

Comment

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala

I CAN’T HEAR YOU

yes.

please don’t depress me more. I was leaving a week from tomorrow
                Just don't want you to end up sick in a foreign country man

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

Just don't want you to end up sick in a foreign country man
                  I’m good man. I read you can shoot the hair dryer up your nose and be cured.

Stick to runny noses and or broken arms or whatever it is you do.

Comment

• Comment

• Is this ventilator thing for real or are we going to have warehouses full of unused ventilators like we had fields full of FEMA trailers after Katrina?

Comment

Is this ventilator thing for real or are we going to have warehouses full of unused ventilators like we had fields full of FEMA trailers after Katrina?
                        I wonder if one day we'll organize a disaster relief team filled with experts in different fields to manage stuff like this rather than having the President talk to ARod about it or Kushner and Facebook.

No wonder Trump is a horrible businessman and needed the Presidency to funnel money to his companies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-advice-2020-3

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I wonder if one day we'll organize a disaster relief team filled with experts in different fields to manage stuff like this rather than having the President talk to ARod about it or Kushner and Facebook.

No wonder Trump is a horrible businessman and needed the Presidency to funnel money to his companies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-advice-2020-3
                          I would feel better if he had asked Derek Jeter.

Comment

I would feel better if he had asked Derek Jeter.
                            Jeter would say we need for gift baskets than ventilators.

Comment

Jeter would say we need for gift baskets than ventilators.
                              A ventilator could be included in the gift basket, along with facemasks, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and a check for $1200.

Comment

• Going down the amazon hole this morning, I just found spray duck fat. I ordered it. I regret nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X