Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand why golf courses are essential. I play golf everyday. I want them to stay open. It allows me to make a paycheck consistently.

On the other side. There is nothing else for people to do, the weather is perfect and people want to go play. My facility, we typically do 30-50 rounds a day. Now we're doing 100-150 a day. My dad is the GM at a club that has been consistently doing 215+ a day. You don't know where these people have been, what they've touched, etc. I am of the belief that this entire thing is overblown. I still take it seriously and do everything I am supposed to but it still is a little uncomfortable going into work.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

Can you cancel/rebook that trip if things are still looking bad? I would probably just postpone it until next year
      Lalalalalalalalalalalalala

I CAN’T HEAR YOU

yes.

please don’t depress me more. I was leaving a week from tomorrow

Comment

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

It is amazing to compare the case fatality rate (number of deaths divided by the number of cases) in Italy to what we are seeing in the US so far.

USA = 1201/83507 = 1.4%

Italy = 8215/80589 = 10.2%

China = 3291/81782 = 4.0%

Spain = 4365/57786 = 7.5%

Granted, the US is still in the ascending part of the curve so we may not really have all the accurate data yet to fairly compare to other countries that are farther down the curve than us.

What I suspect we are going to see is that the case fatality rate will be higher in the more densely populated urban areas and each area of the country will have its own curve so to speak.

Does this mean people living in or near urban areas will migrate to the more rural areas and bring the virus with them?
        Yes, and when that mass migration happens we'll sell our limited amount of houses at a 500% markup.

Comment

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

It is amazing to compare the case fatality rate (number of deaths divided by the number of cases) in Italy to what we are seeing in the US so far.

USA = 1201/83507 = 1.4%

Italy = 8215/80589 = 10.2%

China = 3291/81782 = 4.0%

Spain = 4365/57786 = 7.5%

Granted, the US is still in the ascending part of the curve so we may not really have all the accurate data yet to fairly compare to other countries that are farther down the curve than us.

What I suspect we are going to see is that the case fatality rate will be higher in the more densely populated urban areas and each area of the country will have its own curve so to speak.

Does this mean people living in or near urban areas will migrate to the more rural areas and bring the virus with them?
          I don't trust the China numbers and "USA! USA! USA!"

Comment

• Comment

• This whole "save small business" thing needs to go both ways. I drove ten minutes in the wrong direction for Sonic this morning only to be told over the drive through intercom that they temporarily don't open until 8. Not everyone is sitting on their thumbs, watching Netflix and playing video games while waiting for the government to bail us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                This whole "save small business" thing needs to go both ways. I drove ten minutes in the wrong direction for Sonic this morning only to be told over the drive through intercom that they temporarily don't open until 8. Not everyone is sitting on their thumbs, watching Netflix and playing video games while waiting for the government to bail us out.
                They’re letting business here sell alcohol. I kind of want to see what it’s like to FaceTime order a beer and pick it up I’m a drive thru.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

They’re letting business here sell alcohol. I kind of want to see what it’s like to FaceTime order a beer and pick it up I’m a drive thru.
                  TAILGATE PARTY AT THE ABC STORE!!!!

Comment

• This quarantine is seriously fucking up my weight management. I’ve gained 5 pounds despite eating the exact same things I normally do, because I can’t exercise at all. Fuck you Coronachan.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      This quarantine is seriously fucking up my weight management. I’ve gained 5 pounds despite eating the exact same things I normally do, because I can’t exercise at all. Fuck you Coronachan.
                      You can't go for a walk or run?

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

You can't go for a walk or run?
                        I’ve started to. I work out at the gym at work so I hit the treadmill after I get off work, but because I haven’t been able to do that, I’ve been slacking.

Comment

This quarantine is seriously fucking up my weight management. I’ve gained 5 pounds despite eating the exact same things I normally do, because I can’t exercise at all. Fuck you Coronachan.

And you mock people who run, and got peloton bikes. Last laugh’s on you, buddy!

Comment

I’ve started to. I work out at the gym at work so I hit the treadmill after I get off work, but because I haven’t been able to do that, I’ve been slacking.
                            Back in the day people didn't have treadmills and they were skinnier than us. Hop to it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                              Back in the day people didn't have treadmills and they were skinnier than us. Hop to it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                              They also weren’t lugging around 40 pounds in dick weight like I am.

Comment

• I was trying to time it to get a haircut before I went to Costa Rica so sometime this weekend or early next week. In light of the recent events, I can’t get a haircut and I’m looking bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X