Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Having any luck with Estrogen? Word is that is making a difference since it down regulates one of the main viral entry points. Would help explain the difference in male and female mortality rates.
    We aren't using estrogen yet in my hospital. I hope there are better options than that though since obviously estrogen would have unintended side effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      She probably heard this driving around the useless son that’s a “hip hop” artist.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

She probably heard this driving around the useless son that’s a “hip hop” artist.
        Do kids these days know old school rap? Based on the more recent stuff I have heard, the genre peaked in the 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

There is simply not enough time for multiple randomized controlled trials to be done to confirm that anything we do will work in this country. We have to pretty much rely on China to guide us since they have been dealing with this longer than us and have more evidence-based results. The FDA IDEALLY would like to replicate these studies here in the US (who is to say that China's results are 100% applicable to the US? Are there other factors involved?) before putting their stamp of approval.

I am sure that these trials are ongoing now and we just have to wait for the results and hope to limit the mortality rates in the meantime. At this moment our only effective way to deal with this that is 100% certain is to limit the spread of disease via social distancing. It's impractical in the long-term but in the short-term it is going to have to suffice until more data regarding best treatment are available.
          Ideally we would have all the time in the world to make pharma companies spend millions to jump through hoops to do clinical trials.

At this stage we're fucking MacGyvering shit together . We have test kits from the WHO that the US claim are only 65% but that 65% seems to be saving lives in South Korea and Singapore and Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            Another privileged white celebrity co-opting black culture.
            BTW, I feel very strongly when Black women die their hair blond and straighten out their hair - it's the reverse cultural misappropriation of Blond people.....example - Beyonce.

Comment

Do kids these days know old school rap? Based on the more recent stuff I have heard, the genre peaked in the 90's.
              I glanced and Chet Hanks was born in 1990 and I think Naught by nature probably peaked around 92. Judging by music as a whole that’s we’ve got the last ten years...I don’t think anything influenced people born in the 90s.

Comment

BTW, I feel very strongly when Black women die their hair blond and straighten out their hair - it's the reverse cultural misappropriation of Blond people.....example - Beyonce.
                You are a big proponent of groups and making sure that people join them.

I am absolutely amazed that you're not a devout member of a church.

Comment

Women change their hair all the time. It's no big deal. I will take a hot black chick with straight blond hair over a white chick with corn rows every time. Anyone with corn rows, for that matter. Worst hair decision ever.

Comment

Women change their hair all the time. It's no big deal. I will take a hot black chick with straight blond hair over a white chick with corn rows every time. Anyone with corn rows, for that matter. Worst hair decision ever.
                    Bo derek? C'mon man! (Headlights Alert!!!!)

Comment

Bo derek? C'mon man! (Headlights Alert!!!!)

Nope.

Comment

• Harvey Weinstein has Corona Virus ..... he cannot be jailed now - how convenient!

Comment

• So apparently tomorrow is take out Tuesday to help the restaurant business that are hurting big time. I think Atlanta is going to go shelter in place soon (please) so I’m going to hit up local pizza place.

Comment

• We just announced were going to Shelter in place beginning Thursday morning. Charlotte, Mecklenburg County

Comment

• How to order a pizza today.

Call ahead 30 minutes early and place order and pay. Show up and park and get out but stay away from others. Call and let staff know about your order. Staff brings pizza and sets it on table outside. After staff goes back, retrieve your pizza and drive home.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                                How to order a pizza today.

Call ahead 30 minutes early and place order and pay. Show up and park and get out but stay away from others. Call and let staff know about your order. Staff brings pizza and sets it on table outside. After staff goes back, retrieve your pizza and drive home.
                                I did the same, but I didn't have to get out of my car.

It's my wife's birthday today, that was our big meal.

Comment

Working...
                                X