X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Just saw Atlanta strip club the Cheetah is opening June 1st. The dancers will be wearing cdc approved masks along with means to make them “sexy” by wearing veils and maintaining social distancing.
    Lap dances will be difficult.

Leave a comment:

• PBS
    replied
    Atlanta?

Are any of them white?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Just saw Atlanta strip club the Cheetah is opening June 1st. The dancers will be wearing cdc approved masks along with means to make them “sexy” by wearing veils and maintaining social distancing.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Did they have to remove all of the brown M&Ms?
    They have to take all the sesame seeds off this Big Mac buns.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    I recorded this thing on discovery or something about the secret service. Turns out it was about guarding Trump but not political so I watched it anyway. They were showing how they sweep his suite and guard everything and whatnot. As they were showing the room (this was on a trip overseas), one agent was pointing out where his tv was going to go only to get corrected. Trump had this weird custom setup where there was like a 42 inch tv literally at the foot of his bed. It was kind of telling.
    Did they have to remove all of the brown M&Ms?

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I recorded this thing on discovery or something about the secret service. Turns out it was about guarding Trump but not political so I watched it anyway. They were showing how they sweep his suite and guard everything and whatnot. As they were showing the room (this was on a trip overseas), one agent was pointing out where his tv was going to go only to get corrected. Trump had this weird custom setup where there was like a 42 inch tv literally at the foot of his bed. It was kind of telling.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Spose & Ekoh - "Cooped Up"

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Why is it that Auburn officials/ trustees look like they should be playing checkers in front of Toomer's Drugs?
    I don’t even know who all is an Auburn trustee these days outside of Yellowwood man. Is Tim Cook there in any capacity or is too busy getting 8 year olds to make my phone?

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Why is it that Auburn officials/ trustees look like they should be playing checkers in front of Toomer's Drugs?

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    https://www.theplainsman.com/article...dent-jay-gogue

Gulp

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I’m watching Wide Right 2. This should have never happened if Miami quit playing man to man and go into the stupid soft zone to keep everything in front of them.

Best part is asshat Danny Kannel was the holder then U Can’t Touch This came on.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Nice knowing you tOSUfanboi2 and ibleed

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Guess I'm sticking to my baby aspirin regimen...Just in case. I'm gonna' have that nice thin blood...

Wait! Doesn't booze thin the blood, as well? 🤔

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Finally...Some good news.

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01403-8

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2766097

Leave a comment:

Working...