Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by md21 View Post
    Take care of your mental well being guys. My wife noticed I stopped eating as much over the weekend, and I realized pretty quickly that I was completely absorbed with the information that was coming out. So the last few days I've unplugged a bit and tried to focus on work and checking in with friends or family I haven't talked to a while. It really helps.

Know that you're all my brothers and even though we fight like brothers we'll come out of this thing.
    Same. Talking to family and friends helps.

If I want to just zone out on video games, Twitch, YouTube, and books.

Been walking around the block or going to a park to walk as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
      Welp, so much for the new Kansas Governer.... See ya

https://twitter.com/41actionnews/sta...28857186562054
      ? They are literally closing across the nation.

Comment

• ERs are overun with people who think they may have corona who actually don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
          ERs are overun with people who think they may have corona who actually don't.
          It's the same people who bought all the toilet paper.

Comment

• Well if there’s a silver lining here, I get my airline tickets back and because everything has gone to shit, I can reschedule my trip for this summer and buy the same ticket back for 1100 less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
              ERs are overun with people who think they may have corona who actually don't.

If only we have places for people to get quickly and easily tested....

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                Well if there’s a silver lining here, I get my airline tickets back and because everything has gone to shit, I can reschedule my trip for this summer and buy the same ticket back for 1100 less.

Just a FYI summer is Coast Rica’s rainy season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Just a FYI summer is Coast Rica’s rainy season.
                  Yeah I was doing some research. The nw side I was staying wasn’t that bad in July and it was described more as Florida rainy with the daily afternoon thundershowers as opposed to the San Jose side which is just endless rain. It’s all fluid anyway with the whole world ending and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Yeah I was doing some research. The nw side I was staying wasn’t that bad in July and it was described more as Florida rainy with the daily afternoon thundershowers as opposed to the San Jose side which is just endless rain. It’s all fluid anyway with the whole world ending and all.

Cool, hopefully the world is getting itself back together by then.

Comment

Cool, hopefully the world is getting itself back together by then.
                      If Trump sends me 1000 bucks I can use every cent of it in a foreign country going deep sea fishing or dune buggy riding or brewery tours. MCRGA

Comment

• Pftcommentor interviewer Dr. Fauci on Pardon My Take today about this shit. We truly are in bizzaro world.

Comment

Pftcommentor interviewer Dr. Fauci on Pardon My Take today about this shit. We truly are in bizzaro world.
                          That reached a HUGE audience of "This is just the flu, let's go to South Beach" types, which is further proof PFT and Big Cat are too good to be associated with Barstool.

Comment

• So now there's a gang war in Thailand between starving monkeys used to tourists feeding them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liv...ronavirus.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                              So now there's a gang war in Thailand between starving monkeys used to tourists feeding them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liv...ronavirus.html
                              That was like two weeks ago

Comment

• Well, wedding is now postponed.

We shifted from Italy to Cartagena to Belize for honeymoon options even after postponing wedding. Just canceled Belize today and we will sit this one out. Fortunately, the golf course is still open so I will be spending most of the time there.

Comment

Working...
                                X