Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberpunk 2077

Release was supposed to be April.... they pushed it back to September.

On one hand, GOD DAMN IT.

On the other, more time for FF7 remake

Got pushed back again to November.

Damn it

Comment

Pushed back AGAIN by three weeks.

Come the fuck on.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
        Pushed back AGAIN by three weeks.

Come the fuck on.

Better this than getting rushed to release on time and hoping massive patches fixes solve everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Better this than getting rushed to release on time and hoping massive patches fixes solve everything.
          I agree with this in principle.

But this is now the third time they have pushed it back. I'm starting to get the feeling that this is a case where they are letting the perfect be the enemy of the great. I get that there is hype, but what can you honestly hope to accomplish in 3 weeks what has taken over 3 years to build?

Everything they have been saying for the last few weeks has indicated that the game is finished and they are just fixing minor things. Either they are completely full of shit or they are trying way too hard to make it perfect. News flash....it wont be no matter what. They could delay this thing for another year, and somebody like Spiffing Brit will find 10 broken mechanics within 24 hours.

At some point, you have to trust your dev team and roll with it. CDPR has very high regard with the customer base, so even if there are launch issues they have the "political capital" to remedy.

Comment

Working...
          X