Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My God, We're Worse than Atlanta

We got a dusting last night and they cancelled school.

Now, mitigating factors- we did get 5 inches Sunday night, and while the roads were clear, most neighborhoods were very icy, which can be a bad combination with the hills we have.

But still- less than a half an inch of new snow was enough to cancel shit for the second day in a row.

It has been snowing in Coeur d'Alene since Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      It has been snowing in Coeur d'Alene since Friday.
      Yeah, the mountains are getting hit pretty hard here. WA Passes basically have five conditions from best to worst- No Restrictions, Traction Tires Advised, Traction Tires Required, Chains Required except 4WD, Closed

Snoqualmie is our main I90 pass, and that's on chains right now
      White's TTR, which fuck that because White Pass is a goddamn nightmare in snow.
      Stevens is closed.

Comment

Snoqualmie looks fun right now

Comment

We are driving everywhere on packed snow except for I-90. It is supposed to warm up over the weekend.

Comment

It hasn’t got real cold here in like two years. It’s in the 60s and raining all week.

Comment

It started snowing Friday and warmed up to a about 36. It didn't stop snowing for long and dropped into the teens last night.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                We are driving everywhere on packed snow except for I-90. It is supposed to warm up over the weekend.
                Hopefully sooner. My niece's first birthday party is Saturday and most of the dad's side of the family lives in CDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Yeah, the mountains are getting hit pretty hard here. WA Passes basically have five conditions from best to worst- No Restrictions, Traction Tires Advised, Traction Tires Required, Chains Required except 4WD, Closed

Snoqualmie is our main I90 pass, and that's on chains right now
                  White's TTR, which fuck that because White Pass is a goddamn nightmare in snow.
                  Stevens is closed.
                  Having been to the hilly, mountainous areas outside of Seattle... fuck no in snow. Those roads scared me on a clear night. You got like a foot of clearance and then you’re basically careening off the side of a cliff. I don’t do well with heights. I’d have to take an Uber to and from those areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Having been to the hilly, mountainous areas outside of Seattle... fuck no in snow. Those roads scared me on a clear night. You got like a foot of clearance and then you’re basically careening off the side of a cliff. I don’t do well with heights. I’d have to take an Uber to and from those areas.
                    The only WA passes Ive done in snow are Snoqualmie (Large wide road with only one steep section, traffic the worst part), Manastash (barely even qualifies), and Blewitt (really high at 4100 feet, but doesnt get much snow). I wouldnt even think of doing White or something like the road to Hurricane Ridge.

Worst pass Ive driven is Homestead in Montana. That was fuckin terrifying.

Comment

IT SNOWIN SIDEWAYS

Comment

It stopped snowing here last night but it supposed to start again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                          It hasn’t got real cold here in like two years. It’s in the 60s and raining all week.
                          Are you guys also having tornadoes this week? Because we are having tornadoes this week. What in the fuck.

Comment

It snowed again last night.

Comment

Whoa! Nobody is worse than Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X