Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

So I live on the 8th floor overlooking Broad St in center city. I sold my Peloton because I didn’t have room anymore, but for about a month I had that setup...lol.
    I bit the bullet and bought one last night after researching it, myxfitness, etc..... I'm now a Peloton douche, so feel free to lay into me.

We'll store it over in the east wing over by Javier(the gardners) room.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I bit the bullet and bought one last night after researching it, myxfitness, etc..... I'm now a Peloton douche, so feel free to lay into me.

Lmao, welcome to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
        That Clue Hayward thread is a rip off of another I posted a while back.
        Douchey Peloton owner.

Comment

I still want one. When I am no longer homeless, I will consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            I still want one. When I am no longer homeless, I will consider it.
            Most of all I'm looking forward to riding it and looking down at all the people who are walking on the sidewalk who wished they had a Peloton.

Comment

Most of all I'm looking forward to riding it and looking down at all the people who are walking on the sidewalk who wished they had a Peloton.
              There should be a mountain bike version. You can feel superior while running over small animals and hikers.

*I hate mountain bikers*

Comment

Ha, I sold mine like a year ago cause I moved into a building with a gym that had them. I moved again since, no longer have it and ordered a new one. Thankfully they held their value so it wasn’t a total money sink rebuying one. They’re great...and good value for money IMO.

That and I bought their stock soon after their IPO so that in itself has paid for the new bike and then some.

Comment

Working...
                X