Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think the peloton was insane?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


    So I live on the 8th floor overlooking Broad St in center city. I sold my Peloton because I didn’t have room anymore, but for about a month I had that setup...lol.
    I bit the bullet and bought one last night after researching it, myxfitness, etc..... I'm now a Peloton douche, so feel free to lay into me.

    We'll store it over in the east wing over by Javier(the gardners) room.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

      I bit the bullet and bought one last night after researching it, myxfitness, etc..... I'm now a Peloton douche, so feel free to lay into me.

      We'll store it over in the east wing over by Javier(the gardners) room.
      Lmao, welcome to the club.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
        That Clue Hayward thread is a rip off of another I posted a while back.
        Douchey Peloton owner.

        Comment


        • #19
          I still want one. When I am no longer homeless, I will consider it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            I still want one. When I am no longer homeless, I will consider it.
            Most of all I'm looking forward to riding it and looking down at all the people who are walking on the sidewalk who wished they had a Peloton.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

              Most of all I'm looking forward to riding it and looking down at all the people who are walking on the sidewalk who wished they had a Peloton.
              There should be a mountain bike version. You can feel superior while running over small animals and hikers.

              *I hate mountain bikers*

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                I bit the bullet and bought one last night after researching it, myxfitness, etc..... I'm now a Peloton douche, so feel free to lay into me.

                We'll store it over in the east wing over by Javier(the gardners) room.

                Ha, I sold mine like a year ago cause I moved into a building with a gym that had them. I moved again since, no longer have it and ordered a new one. Thankfully they held their value so it wasn’t a total money sink rebuying one. They’re great...and good value for money IMO.

                That and I bought their stock soon after their IPO so that in itself has paid for the new bike and then some.

                Comment

                Working...
                X