Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Ive got two episodes of Arcane left, but it is top level animation. Beautiful art, bad ass action sequences, great story, amazing soundtrack...anyone with even a remote interest in science fiction will dig this show. I dont even like the video game this is based off of, and im giving it full marks.
    I'm on ep3, and I love it. It's a bit drawn out, but I have a feeling it's about to full binge-mode with the way this episode started.

I wouldn't mind watching this on mushrooms. But, I would've probably lost my mind in the first two episodes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I'm on ep3, and I love it. It's a bit drawn out, but I have a feeling it's about to full binge-mode with the way this episode started.

I wouldn't mind watching this on mushrooms. But, I would've probably lost my mind in the first two episodes...
      You know, this whole thing seemed corny as fuck to me, but you guys convinced me to give it a shot.

Also, Star Wars Visions. If you have even a mild interest in Star Wars and animation, check it out. The first episode in particular is amazing.

Comment

The Expanse FINAL SEASON starts in one week.

Prepare your anuses.

Only six episodes.
        Still gotta get caught up on this one. What a hell of a show.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Still gotta get caught up on this one. What a hell of a show.
          Perfect time to start a quest from the beginning and get caught up in time to watch the final six episodes.

Comment

• Anyone fuck with this yet?

I started it for about 15 minutes, and it looks like it's gonna' be great...I just couldn't pay attention at that point in the day.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7462410/

Comment

14 Peaks - Netfrix

Fun, if you are into climbing at all. I never climbed that high, nor that much, but it's still fascinating to me. Some people won't like the brown-people angle, but that's actually what makes this special...It deserves more views and discussion, as it brings up absolute facts about the world around us. And, above us, if I may.

Kinda' slow at times - the stuff with his mom is relevant, but completely destroys the pace right in the middle - and not for everyone...but, if you wanna' talk about some of the baddest mother fuckers to walk the earth, it's worth the 90 minutes.
              Watched it last night. Excellent documentary and his statement at the end was 1000% accurate. Had it been a western climber, it would have been worldwide news.

Comment

Anyone fuck with this yet?

I started it for about 15 minutes, and it looks like it's gonna' be great...I just couldn't pay attention at that point in the day.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7462410/
                Yes. I have hoped for a live action series based on those books. So far the changes to the story aren't significant enough to make me not want to finish it. Mostly they've just been speeding up the introduction of characters without really changing the plot. I just hope there's no red wedding moment like happened in GoT.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Yes. I have hoped for a live action series based on those books. So far the changes to the story aren't significant enough to make me not want to finish it. Mostly they've just been speeding up the introduction of characters without really changing the plot. I just hope there's no red wedding moment like happened in GoT.
                  Since you've read, you know they are totally different types of fantasy. Wheel of time is cookie cutter, good vs. evil/main characters have plot armor type of fantasy.

To answer Fres, the first 5 episodes have been good. The CGI can be a bit campy, but by and large its been well done.

Comment

• Watched the first two episodes of Arcane last night. I liked it a lot. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      Watched the first two episodes of Arcane last night. I liked it a lot. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
                      The next episode will have you hooked 'til the end.

Comment

• My only real negative with Arcane...There's a fucking limit on how much Imagine Dragons any human being can withstand in life. I'm halfway through season one, and I'm well beyond my limit.

Comment

• Remember this guy?

Well, his Netfrix show, "Fresh, Fried, and Crispy" is entertaining enough for 25 minutes at a time...First episode is in Savannah and HHI, so it's nice to see some Lowcountry love, even if we really don't eat half as much fried stuff as the cliches suggest.

It's HIGHly possible I was in the right mindset to sit down and watch the show for the first time yesterday, but I watched another episode this morning, and it was still pretty funny.

Comment

• Comment

• Final thoughts on Arcane.

I don't care if they make any further seasons or episodes, that's one of the best animated series of all-time, and there are very few even in the same conversation.
                              Shit, they even made me like a Sting song.
                              Clearly the end makes us think there will be more...But, I'll live a happy life with a series ending on a cliff like that one.

Truly brilliant series...I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, and a few episodes are slow, buttfuck...Great series.

Comment

The Expanse FINAL SEASON starts in one week.

Prepare your anuses.

Only six episodes.
                                Who's watching week-to-week?

I can't do it.

I think I'm gonna' start it over and enjoy the full arc, but I'm not sure if I can resist reading commentary in this thread or on other social media outlets. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X