Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WandaVision was enjoyable...Strange start, but it eventually morphs into a decent display of affection and grief...I didn't hate it, at all. I'm glad I waited 'til I can binge, but that's also annoying as fuck. I should be able to binge day one.

Which is why I won't watch The Falcon & Winter Soldier until freakin' September or whatever, once it's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      WandaVision was enjoyable...Strange start, but it eventually morphs into a decent display of affection and grief...I didn't hate it, at all. I'm glad I waited 'til I can binge, but that's also annoying as fuck. I should be able to binge day one.

Which is why I won't watch The Falcon & Winter Soldier until freakin' September or whatever, once it's done.
      I wasn't sure I was gonna continue after the first coupe of episodes. Kinda kicked into gear in episode 3. Looking forward to F&WS.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

I wasn't sure I was gonna continue after the first coupe of episodes. Kinda kicked into gear in episode 3. Looking forward to F&WS.
        I was fucking WASTED for two weeks in quarantine...Wake up, drink in the garden tub, pass out, put more hot water in, dry off, grab more drinks, pass out in bed, wake up, have a cookie, pass out, wake up and order delivery, drink more, pass out, rinse, repeat....Fuck, that sucked...

So, when I tried watching, I wasn't catching anything. I knew I was missing stuff, and I knew I'd go back to it...Well, flying MILAIR, I knew I wouldn't have IFE to scroll through, so I downloaded the first three to rewatch. Biggest regret was not downloading the whole season. I downloaded more during my layovers, and watched the final episode when I got back here...Those first three are a bit quirky and odd, but you know they're setting up something...I'm actually glad I downloaded three instead of four, 'cause I might've jumped out the C17 if I got through four and had to wait 5-8 hours to even have a chance to download the next episodes...

Definite slow roller, but I'm glad I went back to it and finished the season with a clear(ish) head.

Comment

• Comment

I am not regretting my Disney+ subscription at all.

Comment

• Greer as a female is gonna' have a bunch of people crying over nonsense.

I hope this movie has as much action as the previews suggest

Comment

• Chapelle show is back on Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  Chapelle show is back on Netflix.
                  And, you shouldn't watch it.

Comment

• I canceled Netflix about 3 months ago and their "come back" emails are hilarious. Offering me SD viewing for $8.99/ mo and enticing me with a list of movies and shows I wouldn't watch if they were paying me.

Comment

Greer as a female is gonna' have a bunch of people crying over nonsense.

Love MBJ.

Comment

And, you shouldn't watch it.
                        ?

Comment

?
                          Culturally insensitive. You know Fres.

Comment

Greer as a female is gonna' have a bunch of people crying over nonsense.

As I said earlier about this. This movie looks awesome, except for the changes from the source material. I really couldn't care less about the change from a white guy to a black guy for Clark. I think it's stupid to change Admiral Greer to a female though. Not because it can't work as a stand alone, my issue is that the Studio producing the movie has already established Greer as a black muslim male in their Jack Ryan series.

Considering Without Remorse is essentially a prologue to the Jack Ryan Universe, you'd think that they would at least have a character present in one show not get a sex change to appear in thr other. It's like if Peter Jackson had changed Gandalf to a female wizard for The Hobbit. I mean, if he'd made Gandalf female in the LOTR series, sure, it would make sense.

I also don't get the change of the source material for this movie. A man seeking vengeance against a sex trafficking drug cartel is just as relevant today as it was when the book was written.

Like I said, movie looks awesome and I will certainly watch it. I just wish they had followed the source material, and their own Jack Ryan universe, when making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Culturally insensitive. You know Fres.
                              You get whiter with each post.

Comment

?
                                Apparently, he changed his tune and he now approved its run on Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                                X