Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Watched the first 5 episodes and I was hooked, only for my internet to go out as I started episode 6. Haven’t picked it back up again since, but I’ll probably check it out this Sunday when I have my lazy day.
    I think if you can get to ep 3 or 4, you're gonna' be all in.

I just watched s2e5 during my lunch break, and I damn near called my site lead to tell him I'm not coming back...A 9.5 for any show is a high rating on IMDb, so when I checked it afterward, I was in complete agreement.

Season two is better than the first...And, from what some say, it keeps getting better each season...I'm stoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I think if you can get to ep 3 or 4, you're gonna' be all in.

I just watched s2e5 during my lunch break, and I damn near called my site lead to tell him I'm not coming back...A 9.5 for any show is a high rating on IMDb, so when I checked it afterward, I was in complete agreement.

Season two is better than the first...And, from what some say, it keeps getting better each season...I'm stoked.
      Its the best sci-fi since Battlestar and Firefly. And it does keep getting better.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
        Also, if you are in to Sci-Fi then:

Expanse
        Firefly
        Battlestar
        Dollhouse
        Altered Carbon
        Black Mirror
        Watchmen
        Fringe
        Since your affinity for the show is so well-documented...

Comment

Its the best sci-fi since Battlestar and Firefly. And it does keep getting better.
          Season 3 is the most complete season so far...It's like they finally realized they had a great show, and not simply a good idea based on a book series.

I'm damn near fanboi on this shit, and I'm happy to have it fill my time before going home...It's nice to finally have a decent series to hold my attention for more than a few episodes.

Comment

• The Lego Star Wars Holiday Special: Daisy Ridley has a most unfeminine voice.

Comment

• Darth Vader fighting himself was amusing.

Comment

• Started watching some on the world’s most infamous fugitives. Entertaining.

Comment

• I stand by my belief that Firefly is overrated as fuck because of how/why it ended. I’m not saying it wasn’t good, far from it, but holy shit are the fans of that series annoying.

Also, not overly impressed with the second season of Mandalorian so far. I’m enjoying it, but I feel like they need to take a big jump in the overarching story soon.

Comment

I stand by my belief that Firefly is overrated as fuck because of how/why it ended. I’m not saying it wasn’t good, far from it, but holy shit are the fans of that series annoying.

Also, not overly impressed with the second season of Mandalorian so far. I’m enjoying it, but I feel like they need to take a big jump in the overarching story soon.
                    Baby Yoda eating the eggs made me LOL. I am enjoying it because I watched the Clone Wars and Rebels and it's cool to see characters and story arcs intersecting with The Mandalorian. I hope to see more of Katee Sackhoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Baby Yoda eating the eggs made me LOL. I am enjoying it because I watched the Clone Wars and Rebels and it's cool to see characters and story arcs intersecting with The Mandalorian. I hope to see more of Katee Sackhoff.
                      Oh I’m not hating it at all, I just think it needs to pick up the pace a bit.

Comment

Oh I’m not hating it at all, I just think it needs to pick up the pace a bit.
                        It depends on where the show goes after he drops off Baby Yoda. The Mandalorian story arc was one of the best of the Clone Wars. If the show turns toward the liberation of Mandalor it should be really good. If he just wanders off on random tasks it will probably die off.

Comment

• Queens Gambit...im on episode 4...really good so far.

Comment

• Please, oh, please let The Mandalorian or, I don't know, an Ahsoka Tano series go down the road they teased us with in the latest episode.

Comment

• Im almost caught up on Mandalorian, am I gonna need to watch Clone Wars to appreciate these last two epispodes...because it seems like everyone is losing their minds because they introduced a character from that series here.

Comment

Im almost caught up on Mandalorian, am I gonna need to watch Clone Wars to appreciate these last two epispodes...because it seems like everyone is losing their minds because they introduced a character from that series here.
                                Two so far and Mandalor is featured prominently in the Clone Wars. My favorite episode is the one where Darth Maul and his brother (if you have to ask you need to watch the entire series) fight Palpatine on Mandalor.

Also, you will need to watch Rebels to find out what finally happens to Maul.

Comment

Working...
                                X