X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Not to mention cheap beer and hot dogs at Falcons games.
    Nobody appreciates a good wiener more than Elton John.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    I read an article many years ago about Elton John relocating to Atlanta because of London taxes.
    Not to mention cheap beer and hot dogs at Falcons games.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    I read an article many years ago about Elton John relocating to Atlanta because of London taxes.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

Elton John is normal in Atlanta.... Let that soak in.

He has a condo south of Buckhead and ended up buying all the condos around him and made himself a massive two story place with an art gallery. He can be my neighbor. F

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied

I don't know how a guy his age keeps it up. If I was his age with his money I would be sitting on the beach right now, and not moving for a couple of decades. I wouldn't be onstage playing 4 hour shows.
    Odd comparison but look at the old coaches that retired and died like two weeks later. If you do something your whole life, I guess it can be hard to stop.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I saw him at the mall once years ago. He has a place in Atlanta and likes it here because he can be normal and not get hounded.
    Elton John is normal in Atlanta.... Let that soak in.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I saw him at the mall once years ago. He has a place in Atlanta and likes it here because he can be normal and not get hounded.
    I don't know how a guy his age keeps it up. If I was his age with his money I would be sitting on the beach right now, and not moving for a couple of decades. I wouldn't be onstage playing 4 hour shows.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Makes sense. Elton John is on my short list of people to see before they die.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied

Don't get me wrong, I like Elton John but I heard from my boss who went to the last tour that it is 4 hours long.

4 hours is a long time for me to sit still......

Makes sense. Elton John is on my short list of people to see before they die.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I’m curious what Christmas morning is like for the guys that sprung for one of those Peleton bikes you’re supposed to put in the living room of your 20000 square foot house.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I'll go
    Don't get me wrong, I like Elton John but I heard from my boss who went to the last tour that it is 4 hours long.

4 hours is a long time for me to sit still......

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    I have to go sit through 4 hours of Elton John with my wife this Summer, god help me.
    Yikes. Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    I have to go sit through 4 hours of Elton John with my wife this Summer, god help me.
    I'll go

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Why lie, though?
    It's more entertaining than the truth?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X