Only took a fucking week.

Yall have slipped. Badly.
    First time I saw this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      Did Pollaski get his $10?
      He did. Apparently, he blew it.

Comment

By the way, to those of you who aren’t married/devoid of life: Is it normal for the women I’m dating to keep getting more attractive over time? I have to peak here pretty soon, right? I used to laugh at guys who talked shit about cleaning up in their 30s but... it’s going pretty well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          By the way, to those of you who aren’t married/devoid of life: Is it normal for the women I’m dating to keep getting more attractive over time? I have to peak here pretty soon, right? I used to laugh at guys who talked shit about cleaning up in their 30s but... it’s going pretty well so far.
          Nope. Enjoy your 30s and 40s. The biggest problem I’ve encountered is that most of the girls I meet are somewhat broken. You don’t make it to 35+, and not be married, without baggage. Sometimes, it’s manageable. Other times, not so much. But, they’re all cute; oftentimes, with nice fake tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Nope. Enjoy your 30s and 40s. The biggest problem I’ve encountered is that most of the girls I meet are somewhat broken. You don’t make it to 35+, and not be married, without baggage. Sometimes, it’s manageable. Other times, not so much. But, they’re all cute; oftentimes, with nice fake tits.
            Wait a second, you’re going for women your own age? Why? Get you a mid second rounder fresh out of college with nothing but upside.

Comment

Wait a second, you’re going for women your own age? Why? Get you a mid second rounder fresh out of college with nothing but upside.
              Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Look, I might've been an Instructional Designer for a few years, but that doesn't mean I wanna' teach Britney how to properly fuck. Britney's mom already knows how, and that's why her white trash ass named her daughter after a Disney pop star 22 years ago after getting knocked up on Scooter's tailgate after the homecoming game her sophomore year 'cause her dad still isn't back from getting a pack of smokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Look, I might've been an Instructional Designer for a few years, but that doesn't mean I wanna' teach Britney how to properly fuck. Britney's mom already knows how, and that's why her white trash ass named her daughter after a Disney pop star 22 years ago after getting knocked up on Scooter's tailgate after the homecoming game her sophomore year 'cause her dad still isn't back from getting a pack of smokes.
                Okay, I liked this post out of pure admiration for your savagery, but I’m going to disagree with you here. The only girls who can’t fuck right in their mid-20s in today’s day and age are like Amish or retarded.

Comment

Okay, I liked this post out of pure admiration for your savagery, but I’m going to disagree with you here. The only girls who can’t fuck right in their mid-20s in today’s day and age are like Amish or retarded.
                  Maybe in the methhole trailer park known as West Virginia where they start selling ass at 7 to keep the swamp cooler running.

I've had MAYBE five younger partners that I would consider on par and enjoyable compared to their elder counterparts. Old bitches know what they want and how to get it. Young broads waste time wondering if they've replaced their fathers, or if they hit the jackpot.
                  Last edited by Fresneck; 12-10-2019, 05:07 PM. Reason: Five is a fairly low percentage, if that was not clearly implied

Comment

It was like 7 years ago my friend was probably 37 and he started dating a 25 year old. I think he made it about 3 weeks before he was telling me "I'm done with this immature shit".

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                      It was like 7 years ago my friend was probably 37 and he started dating a 25 year old. I think he made it about 3 weeks before he was telling me "I'm done with this immature shit".
                      Yup...Clerks II is full of shit in this regard

Comment

Maybe in the methhole trailer park known as West Virginia where they start selling ass at 7 to keep the swamp cooler running.

I've had MAYBE five younger partners that I would consider on par and enjoyable compared to their elder counterparts. Old bitches know what they want and how to get it. Young broads waste time wondering if they've replaced their fathers, or if they hit the jackpot.
                        First of all, it’s 9 and everybody starts somewhere. What would you have these girls do? Waste time in school?

Second of all, it depends on what we’re talking about here. I’ll give the older ladies an edge on being easier to get off, giving better head, and generally being better company before and after. What I won’t concede on is the MASSIVE looks disparity between a woman when she’s 25 vs 35. That ten years can do a lot of damage, and even when it doesn’t hit them too hard, there’s still some visible wear and tear.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                          There are women who aren’t stupid/immature/irrational? Please master, show me where these women are, I beg you.

Comment

First of all, it’s 9 and everybody starts somewhere. What would you have these girls do? Waste time in school?

Second of all, it depends on what we’re talking about here. I’ll give the older ladies an edge on being easier to get off, giving better head, and generally being better company before and after. What I won’t concede on is the MASSIVE looks disparity between a woman when she’s 25 vs 35. That ten years can do a lot of damage, and even when it doesn’t hit them too hard, there’s still some visible wear and tear.
                            1. I mean...Yeah. Exactly that.

2. Sure, younger broads are often more visually appealing. But, that's where it ends.

Also, there is always visible wear and tear when I leave.

Comment

There are women who aren’t stupid/immature/irrational? Please master, show me where these women are, I beg you.
                              In most cases, I'm going to say there is avast maturity difference between a 25 year old and a 35 year old. Especially when you're talking comparing and older man to a younger woman. I don't paint with black and white brushes, so I am sure there are instances of it working out. But I would say the law of averages would be in favor of that not happening.

My youngest sister is 32, and I feel like she is an immature kid compared to me.

Comment

1. I mean...Yeah. Exactly that.

2. Sure, younger broads are often more visually appealing. But, that's where it ends.

Also, there is always visible wear and tear when I leave.
                                I’m more into psychological damage. Something about destroying an arrogant bitch’s ego just warms my cold black heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X