X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 to the first of you that emails this to your wife/girlfriend

Be sure to post her response...

https://thefederalist.com/2017/06/22...ifts-can-give/

It’s best to make a good-faith effort to stay in shape and keep up your beauty routine for yourself, of course, but if you’re happy in those sweats with the “holiday weight” starting to pile on, do not be afraid to consider your husband’s happiness, and how important your physical appearance might be to him. Making an effort to please the man you married is not an act of sisterhood betrayal. Honoring your husband’s masculine nature—and the desires that come with it—is one of the best gifts you can give the man you love.

Comment

Showed it to mine. It was slightly deflating.

Comment

Imagine actually being afraid to tell your woman that she shouldn’t let herself become an ugly fat ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            I just realized that "Vincent" is the "Oh face" guy from Office Space.

Comment

Dont tell me you went to your woman with a boner in hand and showed her the article!

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                Imagine actually being afraid to tell your woman that she shouldn’t let herself become an ugly fat ass.
                I sent it over to mine. She just laughed and called me an idiot.

Comment

Beamer emailed his wife to ask her what time she wanted him to have dinner on the table by.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I sent it over to mine. She just laughed and called me an idiot.
                    Your wife is hot and not a fat ass though. So again, how do men get themselves into this situation? Women aren't exactly hard to get now, so why settle for an ugly one? All you need is a decent job and good dick and you'll never have to settle for anything below a 7 or 8.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      Your wife is hot and not a fat ass though. So again, how do men get themselves into this situation? Women aren't exactly hard to get now, so why settle for an ugly one? All you need is a decent job and good dick and you'll never have to settle for anything below a 7 or 8.
                      I've seen it happen with acquaintances who get snagged into marrying down from a hookup that reportedly just had a phenomenal head game.

But I'm with you. If you're going to get married, there is no reason to marry down. Fuck down, sure, why not. But don't tie yourself to that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I've seen it happen with acquaintances who get snagged into marrying down from a hookup that reportedly just had a phenomenal head game.

But I'm with you. If you're going to get married, there is no reason to marry down. Fuck down, sure, why not. But don't tie yourself to that shit.
                        We call that intangibles.

Comment

Well, just blow her back up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Well, just blow her back up again.
                            Only took a fucking week.

Yall have slipped. Badly.

Comment

Did Pollaski get his $10?

Comment

Working...
                              X