Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

It's ridiculous, at least 80 percent of it has to be staged..... Not to mention who here would actually accept an invitation to be on the show?
    You must have never heard of Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.

Comment

Colorado got its first In-n-Out and the lines are 14 hours long.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/co...12-hours-long/

There are shorter lines for Food-bank food boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Colorado got its first In-n-Out and the lines are 14 hours long.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/co...12-hours-long/

There are shorter lines for Food-bank food boxes.
        Overrated.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          Overrated.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
          Your mom's pootie pooh or the Double double animal style?

Comment

I won't even wait longer than 30 minutes for good food.

Comment

Fat people disgust me

Comment

I won't even wait longer than 30 minutes for good food.
                Then you’ve never had really good food. When I went to Oklahoma Joe’s... back when it was in a gas station, I waited for near an hour. Place was slammed. We have places like that here. They’re worth it.

Comment

Ever been out in the country? What stores do they have everywhere? Dollar General and the other place whose name is escaping me. There nothing in there but frozen pizzas and crappy canned food.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Then you’ve never had really good food. When I went to Oklahoma Joe’s... back when it was in a gas station, I waited for near an hour. Place was slammed. We have places like that here. They’re worth it.
                    They have 3 or 4 locations now, and all of them are still like that. Hell my son and I went there 2 weeks ago, and the line was out the door so I drove off.

Comment

I think I went to Oklahoma Joe's in Tulsa a few years ago.

Comment

I don't think it's a healthcare issue(even though we have that too).

It's more that we've made shitty food affordable and easy and childcare/cost of living for the average person is too expensive.

Comment

They have 3 or 4 locations now, and all of them are still like that. Hell my son and I went there 2 weeks ago, and the line was out the door so I drove off.
                          Yeah. I heard they got a lot bigger. I ate at a few BBQ places there and at a great steakhouse in the middle of the KC Missouri hood, complete with a barbed wire-topped wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. I heard they got a lot bigger. I ate at a few BBQ places there and at a great steakhouse in the middle of the KC Missouri hood, complete with a barbed wire-topped wall.
                            You kind of have to go to the hood for the good food. These BBQ places decided to chain out but their other locations aren't as good. Take Arthur Bryants for instance, their main location is in the hood in downtown KC. Their pit is almost 100 years old and has retained and gained a great flavor over the years. You go to one of the suburb locations and it isn't nearly as good.

The downside is the good downtown location did get a violation for rats.

Comment

You kind of have to go to the hood for the good food. These BBQ places decided to chain out but their other locations aren't as good. Take Arthur Bryants for instance, their main location is in the hood in downtown KC. Their pit is almost 100 years old and has retained and gained a great flavor over the years. You go to one of the suburb locations and it isn't nearly as good.

The downside is the good downtown location did get a violation for rats.
                              The best BBQ places always are.

Comment

Working...
                              X