Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili Season

Okay, so this topic should be about as polarizing as BBQ. Everyone thinks their chili is the best. That said, it’s getting that time of year. How do you make your chili? Any unique spices you use? What’s your method for the best pot of chili?

I’ll throw out the opening pitch. Beans have no place in chili.

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Okay, so this topic should be about as polarizing as BBQ. Everyone thinks their chili is the best. That said, it’s getting that time of year. How do you make your chili? Any unique spices you use? What’s your method for the best pot of chili?

You’re a fucking degenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Deschet enjoys a good meat soup.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I enjoy Texas-style chili. But Cincinnati style likewise has no beans. I usually have beans on standby... just in case you really, really want them.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Deschet enjoys a good meat soup.
          No. I enjoy chili. If you want chili with beans, hit up Wendy’s.

Comment

If it doesn’t have beans, you’re basically eating sloppy joes

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post
              If it doesn’t have beans, you’re basically eating sloppy joes
              Don't run him off yet, I want to hear what other weird concoctions NE people do with their chili.

Comment

Cincinnati chili is basically chunkier diarrhea.

Comment

Chili, much like BBQ, is best made in a crock pot. Just hold the liquid smoke in your chili.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Don't run him off yet, I want to hear what other weird concoctions NE people do with their chili.

He’s in fucking Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                      Chili, much like BBQ, is best made in a crock pot. Just hold the liquid smoke in your chili.
                      Buddy of mine made some God tier chili in an instapot a few weeks back and brought it over for football. This thread reminds me I need to get his recipe. It had beans, chunks of stew meat (very tender), hamburger, all kinds of peppers, it was fucking awesome.

Comment

No. I enjoy chili. If you want chili with beans, hit up Wendy’s.
                        That’s retarded, you might as well be saying “If you want a chicken sandwich hit up chick-fil-a” Beans are a part of chili whether your communist ass acknowledges it or not.

Comment

Throw out a recipe, Deschet. I want to see what your no bean chili is all about.

Comment

You must be a communist or something.

Chili without beans is simply sloppy joe meat

oh wow - I posted that without reading the replies from shammy and tOSU - I must be a fucking a trump voter if I think like these two
                            Last edited by sctrojan; 11-01-2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Here's my recipe:

1) brown finely chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and garlic and some cumin seeds
                              2) put 1 roll of ground beef into the onions and brown for a few mins
                              3) Add 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning powder, some salt.
                              4) 1 cans of black beans in sauce.
                              5) 1 can of french cut beans
                              6) Add 1 cup of water

Cook on high for 20mins then simmer on low for 30 minutes.

Serve with chopped white onions, shredded mexican blend cheese and a couple of dashes of Franks's buffalo hot sauce.

Comment

Working...
                              X