Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One place you’ve always wanted to visit

We all have somewhere in the world we’d like to visit, but haven’t been there. Mine is Nepal. There’s something about that Country that fascinates me. I’ve been reading about Nepal since I was a kid and saw an article in National Geographic.

I’d like to visit Margot Robbies panty drawer.

Comment

Afghanistan or Syria

Comment

Vatican City looks pretty amazing in pictures/on video.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yea, but you have to be around Italians.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Yea, but you have to be around Italians.
            True, and that’s why I haven’t gone yet. Art and history are great, but having standards is more important.

Comment

And for me it’s probably Patagonia in South America.

And before I die I’m going to do the Milford Walk in New Zealand. I’ve been to the Milford Sound, but there’s a four day trek that weaves in and out of creeks, lakes, waterfalls, and snow capped mountains all surrounded by forests and greenery that is said to be one of, if not the best hikes in the world.

Comment

Probably Iceland. Go see the Gullfoss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                  Probably Iceland. Go see the Gullfoss.
                  Iceland is another Country I would like to visit. I’ve watched a ton of YouTube travel videos and it looks like an awesome place to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                    And for me it’s probably Patagonia in South America.

And before I die I’m going to do the Milford Walk in New Zealand. I’ve been to the Milford Sound, but there’s a four day trek that weaves in and out of creeks, lakes, waterfalls, and snow capped mountains all surrounded by forests and greenery that is said to be one of, if not the best hikes in the world.
                    I’ve never heard of the Milford Walk. I’ll have to look it up. Sounds cool as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      The main thing I remember from going there is that there were too many goddamn people in too small of a space

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

The main thing I remember from going there is that there were too many goddamn people in too small of a space
                        I have a friend that went last summer and her tour guide knew the secret to get a shot near the Pope. They had to run to some spot and had all these random folks that said they were important religious folks that needed to get in front of them. She got some shitty/grainy picture of Pope going by and thought it should be a Christmas Card. She's not Catholic either.

Spring Break 2020!

Comment

Uganda. I’ve wanted to visit lake Victoria for a long time.

Comment

Scotland, for the heritage/history/golf combo, is the place I've wanted to go for the longest, I suppose. That will have to happen some day.

I've wanted to visit Germany since I first started studying the language in the seventh grade, Greece since the first time we were assigned to read the ancient classics, Belgium since I first started drinking good beer. There are cities I didn't see in countries I've visited, like Barcelona and Venice, that I'd love to experience. There are various monuments and wonders 0f the world, like the Great Pyramid of Giza, Machu Pichu, Chichen Itza, Christ the Redeemer, that would be so neat to visit. Then there are places I'll read about now and think they'd be cool to see, like Bhutan and Lofoten, Norway.

As far as repeat trips go, sign me up for the French Riviera every time.

Comment

Bumfuck, Egypt.

Comment

Working...
                              X