Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The kid walked in on us last night

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The kid walked in on us last night

    He saw me pounding his mom doggy style. I can’t look at him this morning and I’m sure this is going to cost me thousands in therapy for him. 😂

  • #2
    This is why God invented locks, dumbass.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
      This is why God invented locks, dumbass.
      I thought it was locked. Apparently the Mrs. forgot to lock it back when she went downstairs to walk the dogs.

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          I bet he won't go barging into your bedroom again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            I bet he won't go barging into your bedroom again.
            Then again...

            Comment


            • #7
              I’m sure he’ll get over the sight of his mom laughing and your laughably small baby penis.

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't blame her for wanting to look away.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                  Then again...
                  Dear Penthouse,

                  I never thought it'd happen to me....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Also, let me just say that the only correct response to this scenario is to look the kid in the eye, start thrusting harder, and let out a primal roar. Asserting dominance should always be your top priority.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      Also, let me just say that the only correct response to this scenario is to look the kid in the eye, start thrusting harder, and let out a primal roar. Asserting dominance should always be your top priority.
                      Ashley Schaeffer approves

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                        Dear Penthouse,

                        I never thought it'd happen to me....
                        I read through some of those once. A man inviting four dudes into his RV and excusing himself to watch them run a train on his wife while he was standing outside looking in the window seemed legit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                          I read through some of those once. A man inviting four dudes into his RV and excusing himself to watch them run a train on his wife while he was standing outside looking in the window seemed legit.
                          Sounds like Tiffin Motorhomes went in another direction for their advertising.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            I’m sure he’ll get over the sight of his mom laughing and your laughably small baby penis.
                            Why was my penis the first thing on your mind?

                            You ghey bro?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shamster View Post

                              Why was my penis the first thing on your mind?

                              You ghey bro?
                              Looks like I hit a little too close to home.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X