X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nash
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I agree, he, Gyle, and IGTCB's might be our only 3 non-unhinged posters.
    I'm not unhinged, but I could use a little WD40.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    We need a public access cable show. Tune in at 2 a.m. on digital channel 69.3.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    We need a public access cable show. Tune in at 2 a.m. on digital channel 69.3.

Leave a comment:

• theBHMAguy
    replied
    I'm thinking Gyle would be fine with the twitter handle.

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Wasnt that simply because the station didnt have a paid show in that time slot and we had that slot for free?
    I honestly have no idea

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Tweets about Saint Joseph’s basketball are so pitiful and harmless no one could possibly be offended.
    I was surprised to see there was a post here a minute ago. I guess basketball does start next week.

https://247sports.com/college/saint-...-Forum-105444/

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied

Tweets about Saint Joseph’s basketball are so pitiful and harmless no one could possibly be offended.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

He and Gyle are probably the 2 safest people here in regards to pissing off 1000s of people with one tweet.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Seriously though, all of this is some good shit.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

He and Gyle are probably the 2 safest people here in regards to pissing off 1000s of people with one tweet.

Sounds weak. We need to create a buzz by being edgy.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied

I'm pretty free this weekend, I think I have 3 Soccer games in the morning. I at least have enough time to setup the new domain and fix the theme issues.

Should Worldo run with the Twitter account?

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

The new domain and twitter account have been purchased.
    It's simply a matter of having time. Fuq has 2432289742983 things going on. I do as well. There are a lot of things that need to happen first.
    I'm pretty free this weekend, I think I have 3 Soccer games in the morning. I at least have enough time to setup the new domain and fix the theme issues.

Should Worldo run with the Twitter account?

Leave a comment:

• theBHMAguy
    replied
    Originally posted by JTrain View Post
    I forced Young Ken to scramble one time on air when he asked something about the ACC, and I said "does anyone actually give a shit?"

I also made claims of Kobe Bryant raping people on a regular/weekly basis.

The radio show and podcasts was the best thing this site ever did. I know Boomie and I are both willing to start it up again, but this place needs to be aesthetically better and obviously have the update Fuq is doing.
    The new domain and twitter account have been purchased.
    It's simply a matter of having time. Fuq has 2432289742983 things going on. I do as well. There are a lot of things that need to happen first.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    I forced Young Ken to scramble one time on air when he asked something about the ACC, and I said "does anyone actually give a shit?"

I also made claims of Kobe Bryant raping people on a regular/weekly basis.

The radio show and podcasts was the best thing this site ever did. I know Boomie and I are both willing to start it up again, but this place needs to be aesthetically better and obviously have the update Fuq is doing.

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    I remember in the heat of some argument, I dropped on F bomb on the Young Ken show. It got dumped but was sorry.

I do also recall Ken trying to get me on for political stuff related to Atlanta stuff. I declined.

They were fun to do.
    I remember making fun of Jim Irsay for abbreviating Titleist as Tits and being told you can't say tits on the radio. Oops.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X