Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANNOUNCEMENT: SITE UPGRADE

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

    He and Gyle are probably the 2 safest people here in regards to pissing off 1000s of people with one tweet.

    Sounds weak. We need to create a buzz by being edgy.

    Comment


    • #62
      Seriously though, all of this is some good shit.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by daCat View Post

        He and Gyle are probably the 2 safest people here in regards to pissing off 1000s of people with one tweet.
        I agree, he, Gyle, and IGTCB's might be our only 3 non-unhinged posters.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

          I agree, he, Gyle, and IGTCB's might be our only 3 non-unhinged posters.

          Tweets about Saint Joseph’s basketball are so pitiful and harmless no one could possibly be offended.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


            Tweets about Saint Joseph’s basketball are so pitiful and harmless no one could possibly be offended.
            I was surprised to see there was a post here a minute ago. I guess basketball does start next week.

            https://247sports.com/college/saint-...-Forum-105444/

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by ibleed View Post

              Wasnt that simply because the station didnt have a paid show in that time slot and we had that slot for free?
              I honestly have no idea

              Comment


              • #67
                I'm thinking Gyle would be fine with the twitter handle.

                Comment


                • #68
                  We need a public access cable show. Tune in at 2 a.m. on digital channel 69.3.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    We need a public access cable show. Tune in at 2 a.m. on digital channel 69.3.


                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                      I agree, he, Gyle, and IGTCB's might be our only 3 non-unhinged posters.
                      I'm not unhinged, but I could use a little WD40.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X