• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurry up. Need to utilize the hosting to start producing podcasts

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
      Hurry up. Need to utilize the hosting to start producing podcasts
      LMAO. Who the fuck is going to want to listen to any of us in a podcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

LMAO. Who the fuck is going to want to listen to any of us in a podcast?
        The radio show was outstanding while we had it.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

The radio show was outstanding while we had it.
          Yeah, it actually had a decent following.
          I guess I know who we WON'T be allowing to be on the podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

Yeah, it actually had a decent following.
            I guess I know who we WON'T be allowing to be on the podcast.
            I still vividly remember the Mr. Food commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

I still vividly remember the Mr. Food commercials.
              The crazy thing is that HurricaneReuben actually aired the podcast shows live on AM radio.. I was able to listen to the shows on AM radio in South Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post

The crazy thing is that HurricaneReuben actually aired the podcast shows live on AM radio.. I was able to listen to the shows on AM radio in South Florida.
                Wasnt that simply because the station didnt have a paid show in that time slot and we had that slot for free?

Comment

HR, BobSheppard, Jtrain, and I made Radio Magic

Comment

Setup a podcast site and I'll get the rest setup this weekend.

Comment

I remember in the heat of some argument, I dropped on F bomb on the Young Ken show. It got dumped but was sorry.

I do also recall Ken trying to get me on for political stuff related to Atlanta stuff. I declined.

They were fun to do.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        I remember in the heat of some argument, I dropped on F bomb on the Young Ken show. It got dumped but was sorry.

I do also recall Ken trying to get me on for political stuff related to Atlanta stuff. I declined.

They were fun to do.
                        I remember making fun of Jim Irsay for abbreviating Titleist as Tits and being told you can't say tits on the radio. Oops.

Comment

I forced Young Ken to scramble one time on air when he asked something about the ACC, and I said "does anyone actually give a shit?"

I also made claims of Kobe Bryant raping people on a regular/weekly basis.

The radio show and podcasts was the best thing this site ever did. I know Boomie and I are both willing to start it up again, but this place needs to be aesthetically better and obviously have the update Fuq is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                            I forced Young Ken to scramble one time on air when he asked something about the ACC, and I said "does anyone actually give a shit?"

I also made claims of Kobe Bryant raping people on a regular/weekly basis.

The radio show and podcasts was the best thing this site ever did. I know Boomie and I are both willing to start it up again, but this place needs to be aesthetically better and obviously have the update Fuq is doing.
                            The new domain and twitter account have been purchased.
                            It's simply a matter of having time. Fuq has 2432289742983 things going on. I do as well. There are a lot of things that need to happen first.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

The new domain and twitter account have been purchased.
                              It's simply a matter of having time. Fuq has 2432289742983 things going on. I do as well. There are a lot of things that need to happen first.
                              I'm pretty free this weekend, I think I have 3 Soccer games in the morning. I at least have enough time to setup the new domain and fix the theme issues.

Should Worldo run with the Twitter account?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I'm pretty free this weekend, I think I have 3 Soccer games in the morning. I at least have enough time to setup the new domain and fix the theme issues.

Should Worldo run with the Twitter account?
                                He and Gyle are probably the 2 safest people here in regards to pissing off 1000s of people with one tweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X