Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEW: 732,000
    NXT: 663,000

25-6-1, Thats another one for the good guys.

Comment

• This might be the most impressive stat....

Last week, AEW had a better demo rating than RAW. This was the first time WWE has not been the #1 wrestling company on cable in weekly ratings for the first time since October 26, 1998.... which is infamous for WCW airing the Goldberg-DDP title match free from Halloween Havoc the night before when RAW started.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post
        This might be the most impressive stat....

Last week, AEW had a better demo rating than RAW. This was the first time WWE has not been the #1 wrestling company on cable in weekly ratings for the first time since October 26, 1998.... which is infamous for WCW airing the Goldberg-DDP title match free from Halloween Havoc the night before when RAW started.
        I had people who don't watch AEW or even wrestling asking me about that show cause of the snake. "What did Jake Roberts do to that poor girl?"

Comment

• AEW: 654,000
          NXT: 604,000

26-6-1

Both down (ran against a UFC show, effected AEW the most because of the younger demographic in viewer)

That said, its another win for the good guys.

Comment

• AEW: 701,000
            NXT: 592,000

27-6-1

Another win for the good guys...that said, I didn't like either show this week...and was especially disappointed in the go home from AEW. Its not that the show was bad, but the build to it was much better than the go home...if I had to base buying a PPV on the go home show, id skip it. That said, I know this line up is good and outside of what seems to be a weak main event, the card is really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
              AEW: 701,000
              NXT: 592,000

27-6-1

Another win for the good guys...that said, I didn't like either show this week...and was especially disappointed in the go home from AEW. Its not that the show was bad, but the build to it was much better than the go home...if I had to base buying a PPV on the go home show, id skip it. That said, I know this line up is good and outside of what seems to be a weak main event, the card is really good.
              The only thing I enjoyed from AEW this week was the Arn/Jake promo.

NXT? Still confused at why Charlotte Flair is a tweener on all three brands, how Finn Balor went from turning his back on the fans to all of a sudden being the anti-hero babyface, and WHY THE FUCK ARE WE DOING COUPLES MIXED MATCHES AGAIN? (Keith Lee/Mia Yim vs. Gargano/LeRae)

Comment

• And thats why you do not base what a PPV can be off of a go home show. That was a killer PPV/wrasslin show.

MotN was MJF-Jungle Boy, but Stadium Stampede was fucking phenomenal.

Comment

• Sad I missed it, although I litereally LOL'ed reading the recap about Orange Cassidy's "attempts" to win the ladder match.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post

The only thing I enjoyed from AEW this week was the Arn/Jake promo.

NXT? Still confused at why Charlotte Flair is a tweener on all three brands, how Finn Balor went from turning his back on the fans to all of a sudden being the anti-hero babyface, and WHY THE FUCK ARE WE DOING COUPLES MIXED MATCHES AGAIN? (Keith Lee/Mia Yim vs. Gargano/LeRae)
                    Charlotte is so utterly unlikeable. I don't get why they just don't heel the fuck out of her.

I know WWE is hurting because Lynch is gone, but why not actually give your actual champions a chance? Tell me Asuka vs Bazsler isn't something you can't do anything with.

Comment

• Jesus. First twenty minutes and we get a Matt Hardy/Young Bucks teamup and FTR's debut.

Comment

• AEW was a really good show, coming off of a really good PPV.

FTR debut, Jericho-Tyson angle, Brit Baker is just an awesome heel, Brian Cage is a monster, MJF is the best at everything, Jungle Boy wins a TNT Title shot, Kip and Havoc get a tag title shot, Butcher & Blade are back (no more Bunny), Dark Order recruiting Colt, Shida in a quick nothing match, Taz cuts a good promo, Vickie Fuckin Guerrero (lmfao@ it saying "get your ear plugs ready" when she came out), the people in the crowd made a shit ton of noise, some shade from JR on the wrestlers being behind plastic walls at WWE...

Just a really solid show that built to next week and a start to build to Fyter Fest 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                          AEW was a really good show, coming off of a really good PPV.

FTR debut, Jericho-Tyson angle, Brit Baker is just an awesome heel, Brian Cage is a monster, MJF is the best at everything, Jungle Boy wins a TNT Title shot, Kip and Havoc get a tag title shot, Butcher & Blade are back (no more Bunny), Dark Order recruiting Colt, Shida in a quick nothing match, Taz cuts a good promo, Vickie Fuckin Guerrero (lmfao@ it saying "get your ear plugs ready" when she came out), the people in the crowd made a shit ton of noise, some shade from JR on the wrestlers being behind plastic walls at WWE...

Just a really solid show that built to next week and a start to build to Fyter Fest 2.
                          God dammit I'm only halfway out here.

My fault for clicking, but still...

Comment

• LMFAO. I love how Marko Stunt flat-out turns on Luchasaurus in the Battle Royal, tries to eliminate him, and is so damn ineffective that commentary doesn't even mention it. Dino just looks down like "really?", and Marko apologizes and they go off and help Jungle Boy like nothing happened.

Little guy did get Chris Daniels later though.

Comment

• AEW: 827,000
                              NXT: 731,000

28-6-1, Thats another one to the good guys!

Comment

• AEW: 730,000
                                NXT: 715,000

29-6-1, big news night took viewers from AEW, but still another one goes to the good guys.

Brit Baker is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X