Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nutt View Post
    Ok, Jim Ross fucked up once with Jeff Jarrett's contract, got reemed for it, and Double J wasn't seen on WWE TV for 20 years.

The WWE has somehow fumbled and fucked up TWICE with contracts in what, the last two months? Now, Kevin Owens' deal is coming up sooner than they thought.

You can't make this shit up. LMFAO.
    Not sure if Steen will jump. He might though. Family man, work less dates.

Comment

• Triple H underwent a procedure last week at Yale following a cardiac event. Sounds successful. Hopefully he can take care of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        Triple H underwent a procedure last week at Yale following a cardiac event. Sounds successful. Hopefully he can take care of himself.
        Heavy and experimental supplementation is heavy on the body, especially the cardiovascular system.

Comment

• Wow. MJF was a DICK tonight. I'm kinda surprised they let him go that far considering all the backlash about Max Caster a month ago. Not that I mind- he's a heel- his job is to offend you and want someone to kick his ass. Shame that someone ain't gonna be Pillman.

Speaking of heel, it was brilliant to have Adam Cole (bay bay) threaten Schiavone like that. Great way to remind everyone that while we''re happy Cole is here, we're still supposed to hate him.

Comment

• Dynamite beat RAW in the 18-49 demographic this week...which is to note RAW was on Labor Day but still, it happened.

Dynamite did 1.319 million viewers last night, better than the Dynamite debut of CM Punk and the second best in company history (the debut was 1.4 million)

Comment

• BD vs Omega was incredible.

Comment

• Bryan Danielson has never had a 5 star match in his career.

That changed last night. A masterclass on par with the Okada-Omega matches. Greatest TV match of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                  Bryan Danielson has never had a 5 star match in his career.

That changed last night. A masterclass on par with the Okada-Omega matches. Greatest TV match of all time.
                  I'm not the best reader of body language, but Danielson just looked like he was having a blast during that. I think Omega pushed him harder than he's been pushed in a long damn time.

Comment

• Last night proved that predictability isnt always a bad thing. It was obvious from the getgo Page was the Joker and gonna win.

The ovation for his return was nuts.

Comment

• Also, Bobby Fish is All Elite.

And AJ Lee has returned... to WOW?

Comment

• Interesting news this week...

ViacomCBS to syndicate WOW... like Pollaski said, with AJ Lee as Executive Producer (which means she's most likely the booker and on-air authority figure). She stated she has a bad neck so that rules her out of the ring. ViacomCBS will air WOW on owned and operated stations and syndicate it in other markets..so this probably means a weekend graveyard airing, which isn't all that bad in the DVR era. It may get uploaded to Paramount+.

MLW had 40,000 viewers for Fightland. That was also hurt by TNF and the ALDS. MLW was mentioned to have a deal with Tubi to air Fusion, Alpha, and another weekly series but WWE went to FOX (who owns Tubi) and the deal was nixed.

New Japan is about to be back on TV outside of Roku. Not sure with whom.

GCW is about to have a huge announcement this weekend.

Comment

• The first WOW was such a guilty pleasure for me. The wrestling wasnt great but the gimmicks were fantastic.

Comment

• If someone can tell me WHY the Young Bucks are on TV, I'll be amazed. So many legit tag teams, and these two keep getting pushed.

AEW has legit talent throughout the roster, but they continue to do things that drive me up walls. You'll have someone that you can easily believe in like Bryan Danielson, or Britt Baker(Who I'd love to take home and wear the F out) then follow it with crap like Orange Cassady and the Young Bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                              Bryan Danielson has never had a 5 star match in his career.

Sometimes, having a 5 star match is overrated. A 5 star match is perfect, and honestly, no real fight is perfect and that's what wrestling is trying to simulate. That's what I like about Bryan, his matches look like fights, without much of the silly crap. It's logical. Keep in mind, 5 star matches now are marks jacking off over work rate and move sets, despite the fact that in a fair amount of them, you can see the cooperation, you can see how utterly irrational some of the spots were, especially if two people truly disliked each other that much. This match didn't have those moments where you had to suspend disbelief, and for me, that's a big part of what makes a match legendary.

I wouldn't say that the Danielson match was the greatest TV match of all time, you had Flair/Steamboat on TV including shockingly enough a WCW Saturday Night matchup that is one of the most underrated matches in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

I wouldn't say that the Danielson match was the greatest TV match of all time, you had Flair/Steamboat on TV including shockingly enough a WCW Saturday Night matchup that is one of the most underrated matches in history.
                                Oh shit, you mean that one that ended in a double pin that was one of Steamboat's last matches?

Comment

Working...
                                X