Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without TV money from Fox/USA, Khan would buy WWE within 2 years time. Guaranteed. WWE board has to remove Vince, its the only option. Not that I care, now that I have an american alternative, WWE can keep doing what its doing.

Comment

Okay, I'm 100% on board the Jurassic Express. That was awesome.

Comment

Allin jumping around like a fucking maniac with his arms taped behind his back.

Also, fuck PAC. Kick his ass, Mox.

Comment

Don’t know if anyone has watched NWA Powerrr but it’s pretty good. Billy Crogan is running it now.

Comment

AEW wins in the ratings yet again. 3-0 so far.

Also, in terms of in ring and storytelling, its 2-1 to AEW. I gave a small win to NXT in Week 1, but its been two blow outs in this regard since then...and thats not a bad thing, because both shows have had 3 good outings. Wednesday is a really fun wrestling day, and thats awesome to have.

Comment

Gotta give week 4 to NXT quality wise. Really good NA championship, and Balor's heel turn was sublime.

Dynamite wasn't bad by any means, but NXT just felt more rewarding.,

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                Gotta give week 4 to NXT quality wise. Really good NA championship, and Balor's heel turn was sublime.

Dynamite wasn't bad by any means, but NXT just felt more rewarding.,
                I'm still watching NXT but felt Balor needed a heel turn to freshen his character up and it makes Demon Balor a bigger sell.

Also, I'm with PokesBo NWA Powerrr is fucking amazing. The WWE main brands are quite possibly not even in the Top 5 of intriguing wrestling companies today (I'll consider NXT/NXT UK as one).

Comment

From top to bottom, AEW dominated NXT yet again. Riddle-Grimes was excellent. The triple threat main event was great. Finn Balor heel turn was needed. The rest of the show was a mediocre Full Sail show.

Everything on AEW was good. 3-1 in terms of quality, and likely 4-0 in terms of ratings. Two good shows again.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

I'm still watching NXT but felt Balor needed a heel turn to freshen his character up and it makes Demon Balor a bigger sell.

Also, I'm with PokesBo NWA Powerrr is fucking amazing. The WWE main brands are quite possibly not even in the Top 5 of intriguing wrestling companies today (I'll consider NXT/NXT UK as one).
                    I watched the first episode of NWA...and I gotta be honest...I don't see whats so great about it. Aldis had a very good promo, and yes it brings back memories of 6:05 on Saturdays as a kid, but the in ring was hot garbage. It was squash matches and then a world title match with an old man that should be working as an agent instead of taking a young mans spot. Also it loses points for having Cornette on commentary, the old out of touch kentucky fried dipshit that he is.

Ill give it another shot, but week 1 for me was not impressive at all.

Comment

And officially 4-0 to AEW in the ratings. They slaughtered NXT in the key demos. Males 18-49 they tripled them, and Males 12-34 they quadrupled NXT.

Four weeks of numbers, what we know is that older people are watching NXT, while younger men and women are watching AEW.

NXT has to get out of Full Sail. It wont fix the main problem they have, which is AEW is just more cool than they are (like WCW with the NWO or WWF when they went with attitude). That said, Full Sail is absolute death.

Comment

Spoiled...

WarGames is...

Not Safe For Work!
                        Team Baszler vs. Team Ripley

Comment

Thought AEW was by far the better show last night, although Cageside polls gave it to NXT 55-45.

Can't tell if I'm loving Jericho/Cody or Mox/Everybody more.

Also, I want Sammy Guevara's head to be shoved into a heated deep fryer.

Comment

Holy shit Bray just won the title.

Comment

AEW wins in the ratings again. Massive WS drop for both AEW and NXT. Its 5-0 AEW. This isn't really a war. NXT simply doesn't stand a chance. (and this was the weakest of all the AEW shows)

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

It’s just refreshing to have something new. Also the Ten Pounds of Gold is the best looking belt next to big gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X