Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Out tonight. I am here for the Omega turn on Hangman (The Cleaner is back)

Comment

• AEW: 1.016 mil
      NXT: 838,000

37-9-1 After a few weeks of no h2h, AEW hit 1 million avg and Miro finally debuted. That 1 million number is a scary one for Vince. Less than a year of TV and AEW are drawing that number and killing them in the key demo.

Comment

• AEW: 886,000
        NXT: 689,000

38-9-1 overall, 47-1 in the key demo. Also, one of the best Dynamites in history last night.

Comment

• AEW: 835,000
          NXT: 696,000

39-9-1. Another one to the good guys.

Comment

• I thought OC vs Brodie was a legitimately disappointing match.

That said, Cody's return and darker character is very intriguing.

But... can they actually make a dog collar match work?

Comment

• AEW: 866,000
              NXT: 732,000

40-9-1...Almost a full year of results, and the company with the first time booker is beating the shit out of the biggest company in its field. Oh, and wrestling is real. You hear that fuckers...its all fucking real.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                AEW: 866,000
                NXT: 732,000

40-9-1...Almost a full year of results, and the company with the first time booker is beating the shit out of the biggest company in its field. Oh, and wrestling is real. You hear that fuckers...its all fucking real.
                Who actually is booking AEW? Is it actually Cody? Or is he just the face of management?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Who actually is booking AEW? Is it actually Cody? Or is he just the face of management?
                  Khan is the booker. Cody isnt even the face of management. Khan literally does everything...he just listens to his talent.

Comment

• So I dont completely understand the new WWE Twitch policy, but it sounds unnecessarily stupid.

Comment

• I don't know whats scarier... how old Greg Valentine looks... or the fact that he's looked that old for the past thirty years.

Still, never gonna say no to a cameo from The Hammer.

Comment

• AEW: 753,000
                        NXT: 639,000

41-9-1 Another one to the good guys.

Comment

• Watched Raw tonight. Actually kind of intrigued what they're gonna do with Alexa Bliss as the Fiend's protege.

Main event though... my god. Women's battle royal, winner faces Asuka. Pretty much all lower mid-carders, exception of Lacey (ugh), Natalya, Jax, and Baszler. Baszler helps all the girls dump Jax which was entertaining enough. THen she gets dumped like a chump by Belair. Fine, there's a story between thsoe two. Final four is Nattie, Lacey, and the Riott Squad. Riott Squad get dumped out. Lacey and Nattie both go out to the apron. A couple tease spots- then LACEY EVANS GOES FOR A HURRICANRANA. Off the Apron,. In a Battle Royal. You're bigger and stronger than your opponent, so you do some stupid risk it all lucha libre move, because fuck logic. Nattie catches her, and swings her into the corner post, which made me happy.

Then she's kicked off by Lana, who was never actually eliminated and just put through a table by Nia Jax in a post elimination tantrum. Because fuck you, that's why.

And then instead of playing off some huge cinderella moment where Lana gets over her whole "holy shit I won" moment and realizes she's gotta face freakin' Asuka, the show ends with Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton, who had seemingly been fighting since the opening segment, spilling over the barricade and brawling for the rest of the show. Because fuck you, that's why.

ON the bright side, it was pretty funny watching poor Lacey flop around like a fish trying to both sell her elimination and not get trampled by two guys twice her size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                            Watched Raw tonight. Actually kind of intrigued what they're gonna do with Alexa Bliss as the Fiend's protege.

Main event though... my god. Women's battle royal, winner faces Asuka. Pretty much all lower mid-carders, exception of Lacey (ugh), Natalya, Jax, and Baszler. Baszler helps all the girls dump Jax which was entertaining enough. THen she gets dumped like a chump by Belair. Fine, there's a story between thsoe two. Final four is Nattie, Lacey, and the Riott Squad. Riott Squad get dumped out. Lacey and Nattie both go out to the apron. A couple tease spots- then LACEY EVANS GOES FOR A HURRICANRANA. Off the Apron,. In a Battle Royal. You're bigger and stronger than your opponent, so you do some stupid risk it all lucha libre move, because fuck logic. Nattie catches her, and swings her into the corner post, which made me happy.

Then she's kicked off by Lana, who was never actually eliminated and just put through a table by Nia Jax in a post elimination tantrum. Because fuck you, that's why.

And then instead of playing off some huge cinderella moment where Lana gets over her whole "holy shit I won" moment and realizes she's gotta face freakin' Asuka, the show ends with Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton, who had seemingly been fighting since the opening segment, spilling over the barricade and brawling for the rest of the show. Because fuck you, that's why.

ON the bright side, it was pretty funny watching poor Lacey flop around like a fish trying to both sell her elimination and not get trampled by two guys twice her size.
                            The whole battle royal I was like "Its women from all brands. This is...ugh.

Not to mention, the tag titles---I KNEW SOME SHIT LIKE THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! Hey, just trade off titles.

Maybe, if you are going to be serious about a brand extension, either say the show-specific titles (Tag and Women's) are exempt from the draft. Or if they get drafted, they are on both shows until they drop those respective titles and only those titles can be defended on RAW (or SD if a SD title) or PPVs. I know the Tag Titles have ZERO prestige these days but imagine having Asuka and Bailey swap belts... or worse, any two of the three in regards to Becky, Charlotte, or Ronda (all inactive but catch my drift?).

Comment

• Also..

Mercedes Martinez has quietly been removed from Retribution and moved back to NXT, while Arturo Ruas and Dabba-Kato are now officially on RAW.

Comment

• I absolutely love how everyone- even the faces and heels on the sidelines- sing along to Jerichos theme, and we get to do the chorus every time.

The MJF Jericho segment was amazing, btw.
                                Last edited by Pollaski; 10-14-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X