Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Comedian Thread

Tonight was Nikki Glasser... Good stuff. I didn't realize she went to KU too. Kansas City and KU have the comedy market cornered. Sudakis, Riggle, Ruud...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Didn't even realize she existed until watching the Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin. She was easily the best.

The whole show was pretty damn solid though. Corrolla sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
      Didn't even realize she existed until watching the Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin. She was easily the best.

The whole show was pretty damn solid though. Corrolla sucked.
      I didn't know about her until last night while doing my once a week browse of Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        Tonight was Nikki Glasser... Good stuff. I didn't realize she went to KU too. Kansas City and KU have the comedy market cornered. Sudakis, Riggle, Ruud...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        She tells the joke about dreaming about taking a nap. That's been regurgitated about a billion times...By me, alone. It's a joke from the 90s, and likely before. On this board, in fact.

She's garbage, and a cliche of all almost-attractive comediennes in history. When she writes her next funny joke, it'll be her first

Comment

The new Gaffigan special on Amazon is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

She tells the joke about dreaming about taking a nap. That's been regurgitated about a billion times...By me, alone. It's a joke from the 90s, and likely before. On this board, in fact.

She's garbage, and a cliche of all almost-attractive comediennes in history. When she writes her next funny joke, it'll be her first
            I got two half laughs out of her standup special. That being said, she’s firmly a 1.

Comment

Jeff Dunham's latest routine is a dud.

Comment

The new Gaffigan special on Amazon is solid.
                It was boring as fuck.

Comment

It was boring as fuck.
                  You came to bat for Nikki fuckin' Glazer and you say Gaffigan is boring as fuck?

Comment

You came to bat for Nikki fuckin' Glazer and you say Gaffigan is boring as fuck?

Came to bat? I said her 4 minutes in a roast the first time I ever saw her were great and that I got two half laughs out of her special.

I like Gaffigan. I always have. His latest special was a snooze fest.

Comment

Came to bat? I said her 4 minutes in a roast the first time I ever saw her were great and that I got two half laughs out of her special.

I like Gaffigan. I always have. His latest special was a snooze fest.
                      How can you not like horse jokes, but find her funny? To each their own...

Comment

How can you not like horse jokes, but find her funny? To each their own...
                        Are you having trouble reading?

Comment

Are you having trouble reading?
                          I read, and comprehend, just fine.

Comment

I wasn't listening to her jokes.

Comment

Women aren’t funny guys. Stop memeing.

Comment

Working...
                              X