Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some serious advice

I think I told y'all about a former co-worker that had been diagnosed with malignant brain cancer late last winter.

Now she's been told it's incurable and has decided to end the chemo.

What words can one provide to a good friend that's about to die that knows it?

I mean, I can't say "hang in there, Dear."

I'm at a loss because she's close. Our kids did Halloween together last year.

I don't know. I feel like shit. There are no words. Or are there?

To make matters stranger, last month my wife and I discovered that her kid finally got accepted into same school as ours. Mine lost his father. So now I wonder if all of this was meant to be.

Life sucks.

Cherish your friends and each day

You never know when.

Edit: she is a person of very strong faith btw. I can't begin to imagine that he'll she has KNOWING her 8 year old and husband are about to lose her.

Sometimes things like this make me question a higher power. But what alternative do we have?
    Last edited by PBS; 09-08-2018, 12:00 AM.

She's only 40 btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would tell her your sorry, and ask her if there's anything she needs.

And whatever you do, make sure to keep her spirits up. The last thing she needs is an exhibition of how rotten the whole thing makes you feel

Comment

I’d say “fuck you, your already basically dead aren’t you”

Comment

Offer your condolences and any support she needs.

Comment

You should tell her about the time you faked having cancer to try and get empathy from strangers on the internet, then say, "so I basically know what you are going through."

Comment

Show it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                You should tell her about the time you faked having cancer to try and get empathy from strangers on the internet, then say, "so I basically know what you are going through."
                Maybe I should tell her that that fugly Courtney bitch deserved every blow and that she should know to keep her mouth shut next time.

Comment

That's being an alpha man.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

Maybe I should tell her that that fugly Courtney bitch deserved every blow and that she should know to keep her mouth shut next time.
                    You listen here mother fucker, I don't care about what you say normally, but Courtney Smith is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

You listen here mother fucker, I don't care about what you say normally, but Courtney Smith is hot.
                      That comment was made to draw attention to what gets allowed around here vs what ppl get all bent out of shape about. You don't make fun of someone for certain things and he still gets a pass by the "moderators."

The fucker even absconded with OUGIJoe's Fantasy money! No big deal either. Why? He's part of the club.

Comment

That comment was made to draw attention to what gets allowed around here vs what ppl get all bent out of shape about. You don't make fun of someone for certain things and he still gets a pass by the "moderators."

The fucker even absconded with OUGIJoe's Fantasy money! No big deal either. Why? He's part of the club.
                        The moderators aren't coming down on you either.

ALthough you've once again done a wonderful job at showing what a disingenuous little shit you are.

Comment

Tell her to sign up on fvsports.com.

Comment

Josh has been banned like 500 times, sometimes for long periods.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Josh has been banned like 500 times, sometimes for long periods.
                              Ive been banned individually more times than almost anyone...including being banned for over a year once.

Poor Gooner, continues to bring up the fantasy football thing. Ask Dobbs if he received every penny. Both Dobbs and Pao both received their payouts...as to where the Gooner lied and continues to lie about having had cancer. It was a mole...we get it, Nathan likes attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X