The caricature is over

It was almost about the laughs m

Originally posted by PBS View Post
    No more racist bs
    The caricature is over

It was almost about the laughs m
    Good.

Comment

Isn’t this like the 4th time you’ve said this? I’ll believe it when I see it.

Comment

*checks time, 4:26 am on a Friday*

Yeah, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          *checks time, 4:26 am on a Friday*

Yeah, whatever.
          He probably was up to watch the royal wedding.

Comment

Lets assume for a second that anyone would believe that your racist bullshit was "an act"...(trust me, we don't)

Why post this? Why not just fucking stop, and everyone down the road would be like..."hey, Gooner hasn't been a racist cunt in a while...cool!"

The answer is, just like your lying about cancer and many other things...you are desperate for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
              Lets assume for a second that anyone would believe that your racist bullshit was "an act"...(trust me, we don't)

Why post this? Why not just fucking stop, and everyone down the road would be like..."hey, Gooner hasn't been a racist cunt in a while...cool!"

The answer is, just like your lying about cancer and many other things...you are desperate for attention.
              This. People stopped engaging him on his racist schtick, so now he’s here to try a new one. I almost didn’t respond, but figured that the word, “Good,” would suffice.

And seriously, as was pointed out, how many times has he declared he’s done with some sort of abhorrent behavior, only to start it right back up again? I’ve lost count. Only miserable fuckwads go to the interwebz seeking validation in the manner in which he does.

Which is weird, because didn’t he just get married, out-kicking his coverage by a mile? You’d think he would be able to fill the void with better things than being a bigoted, racist fuckstain.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

This. People stopped engaging him on his racist schtick, so now he’s here to try a new one. I almost didn’t respond, but figured that the word, “Good,” would suffice.

And seriously, as was pointed out, how many times has he declared he’s done with some sort of abhorrent behavior, only to start it right back up again? I’ve lost count. Only miserable fuckwads go to the interwebz seeking validation in the manner in which he does.

Which is weird, because didn’t he just get married, out-kicking his coverage by a mile? You’d think he would be able to fill the void with better things than being a bigoted, racist fuckstain.
                Unless he's lying about the marriage as well. Wouldn't shock me in the least. Who spends their time being a fuckstain on the web, when they supposedly have better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Unless he's lying about the marriage as well. Wouldn't shock me in the least. Who spends their time being a fuckstain on the web, when they supposedly have better things to do.
                  We've seen his "fancy" dinners from the tv table while sitting on the couch. He clearly doesn't have better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                    Doesn't seem like it was too long ago either.

Comment

I was thinking this too

Comment

We've seen his "fancy" dinners from the tv table while sitting on the couch. He clearly doesn't have better things to do.
                        Oh. God. I forgot about how he desecrated the scallops. Did he learn to cook from the lunch lady?

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Somehow, I think this is legit. I mean, it was creepy as fuck when he posted the pic of her sleeping, or even just posting her pic at all, really. But, I honestly think he got married. I can’t imagine a chick who is so horrible a person as to marry that clown, but statistically, I guess it’s possible. I also think his faux Christian schtick started right around the time he met her. I think we’re his alpha test to practice his “Christianity” before he uses it on her. He really is just a horrible person. I mean... who wakes up one day and announces, “Okay. It was fun being a racist prick but I’m done (for now)”?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Somehow, I think this is legit. I mean, it was creepy as fuck when he posted the pic of her sleeping, or even just posting her pic at all, really. But, I honestly think he got married. I can’t imagine a chick who is so horrible a person as to marry that clown, but statistically, I guess it’s possible. I also think his faux Christian schtick started right around the time he met her. I think we’re his alpha test to practice his “Christianity” before he uses it on her. He really is just a horrible person. I mean... who wakes up one day and announces, “Okay. It was fun being a racist prick but I’m done (for now)”?
                            Yeah, this is pretty weak imo. If you're going to race bait, you have to commit to that shit. He could've followed my lead and upgraded to Charles Murray tier arguments, but maybe that's too sophisticated for him.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yeah, this is pretty weak imo. If you're going to race bait, you have to commit to that shit. He could've followed my lead and upgraded to Charles Murray tier arguments, but maybe that's too sophisticated for him.
                              He’s not even on the level to use Bozo the Clown tier arguments.

Comment

Working...
                              X