Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can all have a good time without questioning each other's deep moral compass. Compasses? Compai? Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
      We can all have a good time without questioning each other's deep moral compass. Compasses? Compai? Ugh

We don’t have to question yours. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Sounds like he has all of his shit together........ Actually it sounds like he moves with the wind.

Rap artist Snoop Dogg caused a stir recently when he released his first gospel album Bible of Love.

Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus Jr., has a past fraught with controversy and underhanded dealings, which has added to the skepticism many feel about his new album and assertion that he is a Christian.

As The Christian Post reports, Snoop Dogg has been accused of offering alcohol and marijuana to underage girls and he even bragged about prostituting young women.

As far as his religious beliefs, in 2009 he announced that he had joined the Nation of Islam, then in 2012 he became a Rastafarian. Now, he claims to be a born-again Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

We don’t have to question yours. Actions speak louder than words.
          Translation: You judge me. Nice.

You are starting to sound like those thumpers you deplore. My faith bothers you. I get it. Strange. But whatever.

Comment

Translation: You judge me. Nice.

You are starting to sound like those thumpers you deplore. My faith bothers you. I get it. Strange. But whatever.
            Your faith, fake as it is, doesn’t bother me. Even if were legitimate, it wouldn’t bother me. But, your actions don’t come off as Christian. I challenge you to take your post about McCain and take it to ANY pastor/priest/whatever. See what they say about it. You called for the death of a man suffering from brain cancer. You’re filth. You know it. We all know it. Go take another picture of your girl while she’s sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              Sounds like he has all of his shit together........ Actually it sounds like he moves with the wind.

Rap artist Snoop Dogg caused a stir recently when he released his first gospel album Bible of Love.

Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus Jr., has a past fraught with controversy and underhanded dealings, which has added to the skepticism many feel about his new album and assertion that he is a Christian.

As The Christian Post reports, Snoop Dogg has been accused of offering alcohol and marijuana to underage girls and he even bragged about prostituting young women.

As far as his religious beliefs, in 2009 he announced that he had joined the Nation of Islam, then in 2012 he became a Rastafarian. Now, he claims to be a born-again Christian.
              I can't wait for his Buddhist mixtape to drop.

Comment

Deschet is ruined by a Christian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Salvation is received though Christ such as Damnation is received through Gooneria infections.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Snoop dropping a Bollywood style Bhangra rap mix would be dope!.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

MCA from the Beastie Boys was Buddhist.

Comment

Nope. Nor am I ruined by you.

Comment

No one is fooled by your act. You are a CINO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

No one is fooled by your act. You are a CINO.
                            Didn’t he become a “Christian” right after he met his mail order wife?

Comment

Working...
                            X