Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Altered Carbon

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mikadofour View Post
    Pretty fun show. The cliche characterization is a bit annoying though. Oh look, this five foot-nothing 100 pound female cop is obviously a total badass because she swears all the time and always talks down to everyone. I think I legitimately chuckled when she "beats up" the clingy Muslim detective in the sparring scene at the beginning of the season LOL.
    I thought it was lame as well but this is the future and apparently a lot of women are total badasses. Maybe it has something to do with the "sleeves"? Perhaps when they go into storage they get some steroid treatment.

    The thing that pissed me off the most about her was that her new bionic arm possessed all sorts of strength to throw people around, but a strong arm is useless without a strong base. If her legs, butt, core etc aren't also incredibly strong she's not going to be able to grab a 200 pound man and toss him.

    With all that said, great show. Ending was mediocre though. Bancroft is supposed to be a literal god and he simply submits to the UN? Get the fuck out.

    Comment


    • #17
      A show with flying cars, sentient AI, and interchangeable bodies and people complain about the hot chick beating up guys?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by riker7 View Post
        A show with flying cars, sentient AI, and interchangeable bodies and people complain about the hot chick beating up guys?
        You had me a buck naked sword fighting


        LMAO @ this show going to complete shit after the entire crew left and they forced a second season.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

          You had me a buck naked sword fighting


          LMAO @ this show going to complete shit after the entire crew left and they forced a second season.
          It's almost like they finished the story in the first season.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

            It's almost like they finished the story in the first season.
            Egg Zachary. It could've stayed a solid show on that ending point.

            Comment

            Working...
            X