Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altered Carbon

Possibly the best sci-fi work since Firefly. It doesn't have Firefly's wit, but so far each episode has been intense, and it brings up so many fun philosophical questions in a way that only great sci-fi can.

Firefly is so fucking overrated. Every time someone bitches about it being cancelled in my presence, I make a point of fucking with them.

Comment

The Expanse is good and Dark Matter was outstanding. I hope someone picks up a 4th season because the show was cancelled on a cliffhanger.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2
        Firefly is so fucking overrated. Every time someone bitches about it being cancelled in my presence, I make a point of fucking with them.
        I feel the same way about Farscape.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          This is perma-ban worthy.

Which would matter if we had more then 10 people here.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I feel the same way about Farscape.
            I hate it when things that are good but underrated like Firefly get "cult status", because then every hipster douche in the world watches that thing and blows it's quality way out of proportion.

Comment

I hate it when things that are good but underrated like Firefly get "cult status", because then every hipster douche in the world watches that thing and blows it's quality way out of proportion.
              My brother refused to watch anything on the SciFi channel after they cancelled Farscape. I tried watching the show but couldn't get past the cheesy CGI effects. It was basically a Buck Rogers remake.

Comment

Hey man, I might be a douche, but please don't call me a hipster.

Comment

I started this today. I have never liked the lead actor but the concept has me intrigued.

Comment

Good show. Hated the ending.

Comment

Good show. Hated the ending.
                      Yeah, the last 2 episodes were not my favorite. Bancroft deserved better as a character IMO. He was cool and mysterious and then they just made him suck.

Still will probably watch season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks

Yeah, the last 2 episodes were not my favorite. Bancroft deserved better as a character IMO. He was cool and mysterious and then they just made him suck.

Still will probably watch season 2.
                        I knew it was in trouble when the ship was going down and there were still 20 minutes left. The ending was a combination of Scooby Doo, Wayne’s World, and Animal House. They also basically set up a second season with a completely different cast.

Comment

I knew it was in trouble when the ship was going down and there were still 20 minutes left. The ending was a combination of Scooby Doo, Wayne’s World, and Animal House. They also basically set up a second season with a completely different cast.
                          Damn, I was hoping to see that detective naked again.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit

Damn, I was hoping to see that detective naked again.
                            There were more tits in that show than most strip clubs on a Saturday night.

Comment

Pretty fun show. The cliche characterization is a bit annoying though. Oh look, this five foot-nothing 100 pound female cop is obviously a total badass because she swears all the time and always talks down to everyone. I think I legitimately chuckled when she "beats up" the clingy Muslim detective in the sparring scene at the beginning of the season LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X