Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andrea Bocelli The Greatest Pure Male Vocalist

Of all time? Im pressed to think of anyone who has a purer sound.

I mean, Rock and Roll it has to be Mercury...but just pound for pound, best pure singer/vocalist...its Bocelli, no?

For our generation it is MIke Patton, whom my wife knows. Mercury isn't close to this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
      For our generation it is MIke Patton, whom my wife knows. Mercury isn't close to this guy.
      LULZ twat?!?

Comment

Bocelli's definitely up there. Can't think of anyone better off the top of my head.

And LMFAO at thinking the dude from Faith No More is better than Freddie freakin' Mercury.

Comment

Vocal Coaches will tell you that Maynard James Keenan is easily the greatest rock vocalist of
          all time.

All Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

LULZ twat?!?
            https://www.spin.com/2014/05/mike-pa...s-chart-music/

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post
              Vocal Coaches will tell you that Maynard James Keenan is easily the greatest rock vocalist of
              all time.

All Time!
              Are those the same people that thought Georgia would win the National Title and that Fromm was better than Fields?

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Are those the same people that thought Georgia would win the National Title and that Fromm was better than Fields?

That’s the difference between the SEC and the Big 10. You actually think that a second string Quarterback who cannot hack it in a real conference is a good thing to have. It actually just shows how pathetic and weak in the Big Ten actually is. Enjoy your scrub.

Comment

That’s the difference between the SEC and the Big 10. You actually think that a second string Quarterback who cannot hack it in a real conference is a good thing to have. It actually just shows how pathetic and weak in the Big Ten actually is. Enjoy your scrub.
                  Son, why double down? Just admit it was a bad take, and also admit that your University ran off the better QB all because hes black and your entire school is racist.

I promise you, we are enjoying our scrub. Check the numbers kiddo, you would be too.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Son, why double down? Just admit it was a bad take, and also admit that your University ran off the better QB all because hes black and your entire school is racist.

I promise you, we are enjoying our scrub. Check the numbers kiddo, you would be too.
                    I could have his numbers playing that weak ass schedule that you guys play. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Slow white boy football for the win.

Oh...and....

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...brett-mcmurphy

Comment

I could have his numbers playing that weak ass schedule that you guys play. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Slow white boy football for the win.

Oh...and....

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...brett-mcmurphy
                      We have the #1 SOS of any unbeaten team sweetie pie.

That story was debunked by players who were actually there. There was an incident, but it was not racially charged...as to where your fanbase literally called the kid the n word and drove him out (even though your entire team save for maybe 2 fucking kids is black).

Comment

Wow, Shammy's buckeye fandom lasted about 12 hours.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!

Comment

So its all about vocal range? Well that's easy then the Guinness World Record for largest vocal range is held by Tim Storms, whose range spans a full ten.

Comment

all time.

All Time!
                            No they wouldn't

Comment

Working...
                            X