• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How'd they turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      How'd they turn out?
      If I remember right, the meat incredibly shrunk up but was good. It’s kind of like lots of bbq cuts.....they’re cheaper cuts back in the day for poor people to spend their time trying to make them taste good that now are overpriced.

Kroger had some briskets on sale a few weeks ago that were like the size of a toddler for like 20 bucks. Never seen them that cheap. I was heading somewhere and when I checked back they were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

If I remember right, the meat incredibly shrunk up but was good. It’s kind of like lots of bbq cuts.....they’re cheaper cuts back in the day for poor people to spend their time trying to make them taste good that now are overpriced.

Kroger had some briskets on sale a few weeks ago that were like the size of a toddler for like 20 bucks. Never seen them that cheap. I was heading somewhere and when I checked back they were gone.
        I'm a fan of the beef ribs. Lewis in Charleston only does them on Saturdays, but it's the only place to regularly get them in Charleston, so it's a nice treat.

Comment

Working...
        X