• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    Mank (12.4)

This probably gets Fincher his Oscar.

Ben will be proud.

Comment

• Hillbilly Elegy

I've read the book so I knew this would be bad but this trailer looks like one of those SNL Oscar bait parodies.

Comment

• Like 99% of all movie reboots, Coming to America 2 will be horrible. Saw the releases screen caps and thought, “wow, Eddie and Arsenio look good” then saw the other shots. Ahh.....edgy female character with a gun, Leslie Jones......yeah this is going to suck. I’m sure it will be pg13 and devoid of any crude jokes.

Leave shit alone Hollywood.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          Your welcome

You're

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I prefer the original

That was a good flick. Too bad the pirate chick (iirc), got the herp and had to quit acting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              Like 99% of all movie reboots, Coming to America 2 will be horrible. Saw the releases screen caps and thought, “wow, Eddie and Arsenio look good” then saw the other shots. Ahh.....edgy female character with a gun, Leslie Jones......yeah this is going to suck. I’m sure it will be pg13 and devoid of any crude jokes.

Leave shit alone Hollywood.
              I am shocked this was pg13. The royal penis will remain unkempt.

Comment

• Dead Don't Die

Dude...Fuck that movie. Even the basement dwelling virgins hated it on IMDb, and that's saying something, 'cause it's right up their alley. Kylo Renn is real good at playing Clyde Logan, but that's about the best part of the entire movie. If I was capable of moving from the couch, I would've changed it...If I wasn't two cookies deep, there's no way I would've made it past the 10-minute mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                  Dead Don't Die

Dude...Fuck that movie. Even the basement dwelling virgins hated it on IMDb, and that's saying something, 'cause it's right up their alley. Kylo Renn is real good at playing Clyde Logan, but that's about the best part of the entire movie. If I was capable of moving from the couch, I would've changed it...If I wasn't two cookies deep, there's no way I would've made it past the 10-minute mark.

Wrong thread.

Comment

Wrong thread.
                    fuck beans.

Mea culpa.

I clearly misread the title this morning.

Comment

• Godzilla is out there hurting people and we don't know why?!?

Godzilla: It's Sunday, and Chick-fil-A is closed!

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Godzilla is out there hurting people and we don't know why?!?

Just what the world needs right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Godzilla is out there hurting people and we don't know why?!?

Was that Limp Bizkit music around 1:35?

Comment

• Space Jam: A New Legacy (7.16)

Yeah this looks like trash but let's be real folks, people only like the first one because they saw it as a kid and it has a cool soundtrack.

Comment

Space Jam: A New Legacy (7.16)

Yeah this looks like trash but let's be real folks, people only like the first one because they saw it as a kid and it has a cool soundtrack.

If you gave me the option of another year of Covid or seeing that movie......let me go stock up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

If you gave me the option of another year of Covid or seeing that movie......let me go stock up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
                                I mean...I'll watch it on Max, but, yeah...Very little of that made me interested in watching

Comment

Working...
                                X