Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Interview. Don't worry, though. It's cool. I blocked North Korea on Twitter, so they don't know about it.

Honestly, it was a little better than I expected. Not quite on par with some of Rogen/Franco's better movies, but it was still funny and enjoyable. I'd say yeah, watch it.

B

Comment

• Sniper has leaked.

Comment

• It's an avalanche tonight. The Imitation Game, Selma, Birdman, Unbroken, Into the Woods and Big Eyes have all leaked as well.
        Last edited by worldofx; 01-07-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post
          It's an avalanche tonight. The Imitation Game, Selma, Birdman, Unbroken, Into the Woods and Big Eyes have all leaked as well.
          Got to love screener season.

Comment

• inherent vice too

Comment

• The Grand Budapest Hotel- A

I really enjoyed this movie. Ralph Fiennes was fucking incredible. It was funny, deep, and just a hell of a way to tell a story. Im not a Wes Anderson fan at all, so I went into this skeptical. Really one of the best movies I've seen for the 2014 movie year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyFootballTrain View Post
                The Grand Budapest Hotel- A

I really enjoyed this movie. Ralph Fiennes was fucking incredible. It was funny, deep, and just a hell of a way to tell a story. Im not a Wes Anderson fan at all, so I went into this skeptical. Really one of the best movies I've seen for the 2014 movie year.

Indeed.

Comment

• Sabotage D+: The worst thing Arnold has been in since

Comment

• Predestination

Very interesting stuff. Ethan Hawke was good as usual, but Sarah Snook was really impressive. It's going to take me some time to wrap my head around this one. Enjoyed the ride for sure, though.

B+

Comment

• Cake (D+)

Regret watching this faux anti-vanity project thinking Aniston would get nominated.

Comment

• Veronika Decides to Die (B+)

<3 you SMG

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                          Sabotage D+: The worst thing Arnold has been in since

Lmfao

Comment

• Sniper made $5.3 mil in Thursday pre-shows, highest number ever for a R-rated non-sequel. It's definitely hitting $60-70 mil this weekend and shattering the January record. Cooper's becoming quite the box office powerhouse.

Comment

• Saw American sniper tonight. Always fun on opening night. Great movie, but i think I lean to zero dark thirty in these modern war movies

But they did a good job bc I will now go buy the book and hope Jessie Ventura rots in hell,

The movie ended after the clips to silence, one dude yells out a hoo rah and everybody walked out in silence you could hear a thumbtack drop

Comment

• So... it was or wasn't good?

Comment

Working...
                                X