Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Nothing works on mobile. We should just start sending gifs via carrier pigeon.
    It had been long enough that I forgot Tarentino and Buscemi were in it and legit forgot how it ended. I might see if it’s on Netflix or something.

Also, every Latin American drug lord wears light tan sports coats and lose fitting white shirts in movies whereas Pablo Escobar was overweight and dressed like any average 80s dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

It had been long enough that I forgot Tarentino and Buscemi were in it and legit forgot how it ended. I might see if it’s on Netflix or something.

Also, every Latin American drug lord wears light tan sports coats and lose fitting white shirts in movies whereas Pablo Escobar was overweight and dressed like any average 80s dad.
      I always liked that movie. I need to watch it again to see if I still do.

Unlike Harvey Weinstein, Pablo Escobar could just kill any woman who refused his advances. He had no need to project an image.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I always liked that movie. I need to watch it again to see if I still do.

Unlike Harvey Weinstein, Pablo Escobar could just kill any woman who refused his advances. He had no need to project an image.
        I wonder what Pablo’s kids are up to. That had to be a little awkward after he got killed.

Comment

• Desperado is on Netflix/prime. Forgot how it ended. Kind of lame. He calls his buddies up and they find the best way to get in a shootout with a dozen guys is to stand in the middle of the road and shoot firearms located in guitar boxes sidearmed.

Comment

• Watched Killer Joe for the first time last weekend. Wowzers. Made me want some K Fried C.

Comment

• The Last Thing He Wanted (F)

Killer one-two punch for Hathaway following up Serenity with this.

Comment

• Your Name (A)

Finally got around to this one. Glad I did. Up there with some of the better animated movies from Japan. Probably a step below Spirited Away or Grave of the Fireflies, but it hit all the emotion buttons. The only thing I didn't understand is like the random gushing of tears that kept happening.

Comment

Working...
                X