Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The chick from Game of Thrones is the sexiest woman alive? (theres a pic in here)

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The chick from Game of Thrones is the sexiest woman alive? (theres a pic in here)

Umm, am I missing something here.

She's cute as a blonde on that show but this is the sexiest woman alive? This isn't Gweneth Paltrow People bad but this is baaaaaaaaad.

its whoever's publicist pays the most

Comment

Which character? I can't see imgur at work

Comment

dany/ mother of dragons/ khaleesi

Comment

Originally posted by Miniterp View Post
          dany/ mother of dragons/ khaleesi

That's what I figured...She's a lobo...I'd definitely tongue her bung...'Til her tongue got tired...

Comment

Originally posted by Miniterp View Post
            its whoever's publicist pays the most
            http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...-2015/?slide=7

I get it but this isn't even trying. She looks like she's 17 and mildly retarded. It's like the female blue steel look over and over.

I glanced at previous sexiest women alive and outside of Brooklyn Decker, it's always an actress. I'm ready for esquire to step out of it's comfort zone and name the sexiest woman alive that chick that wears too low of a cut blouse that works in claims for state farm's Sheboygan office.

Comment

She's not even the third, or maybe even fourth, sexiest woman on her own show. And that's only the main characters. Not the random naked sluts that pass through it.

Comment

her assistant chick is hotter

Comment

My big problem with Emilia is she got big enough where now she can demand no more nude scenes.

Really stunts her character development.

Comment

While Clarke is obviously a 1, I can't fathom how they put her ahead of about 100 other women, maybe more. She's cute, but not extraordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                      My big problem with Emilia is she got big enough where now she can demand no more nude scenes.

Sounds like it stunts your development.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx

I felt the same way about Bri.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post

At least we got some decent backstory two seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

That's what I figured...She's a lobo...I'd definitely tongue her bung...'Til her tongue got tired...

As I'm finally getting around to finishing the show, I stand by this more than ever.

Comment

Her eyebrows are insanely dense and large, and that disgusts me.

Comment

Working...
                              X