Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your profession

and go...

Engineers (SC), Lawyers (Grant), Journalists (Fres)...

A lot are IT guys.
    What else?
    Just curious.

Comment

I review, modify, and draft contracts and business proposals for a software engineering company.

For instance, today I spent 3 hours reviewing Federal Acquisition Regulations to determine whether my company's accounting system was exempt from a Gov't requirement. It sounds awful but I enjoy it, overall.

Comment

I work for a mutual fund company.

Comment

Based on many years of observations:

Bunger: Senior Buyer for an off-brand adult "vacuum" manufacturer and distributor. His specialty is in sourcing water-based lubricants.
          SilkyJ: Proud owner of a Tim Horton's in Northern Michigan, and husband to a terrorist wife.
          Miniterp: Amateur karaoke singer (only 80's Billy Joel)
          Fresneck: Ghost Tour Guide in Charleston, moonlighting as a beard model under the pseudo name "The Lady Tickler"
          Jtrain: President of the JtrainedNation, a bukake website conglomerate wildly popular in Japan and several Icelandic countries
          Bellefay: Permanent Nielsen Rating Research Analyst
          Dynasty: A mole paid by the FBI to infiltrate FV and get Trojan to crack and commit an act of violence
          Trojan: A mole paid by the CIA to infiltrate FV and get Dynasty to crack and commit an act of violence

Comment

Well done, Biased.

Comment

I work for Chick-Fil-A as a janitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                I work for Chick-Fil-A as a janitor.

You're poultry processing plant floor manager for a company that used to supply a national chicken sandwich chain before losing your bid after a scandal broke out that 30% of your product contained horse steroids, leading to the infamous "batting .700" defense. A follow-up investigation later confirmed that 31% of your product was, in fact, contaminated.

Comment

Cigarrette lighter repairman

Comment

Originally posted by biasedHAMILTON View Post
                    Based on many years of observations:

Bunger: Senior Buyer for an off-brand adult "vacuum" manufacturer and distributor. His specialty is in sourcing water-based lubricants.
                    SilkyJ: Proud owner of a Tim Horton's in Northern Michigan, and husband to a terrorist wife.
                    Miniterp: Amateur karaoke singer (only 80's Billy Joel)
                    Fresneck: Ghost Tour Guide in Charleston, moonlighting as a beard model under the pseudo name "The Lady Tickler"
                    Jtrain: President of the JtrainedNation, a bukake website conglomerate wildly popular in Japan and several Icelandic countries
                    Bellefay: Permanent Nielsen Rating Research Analyst
                    Dynasty: A mole paid by the FBI to infiltrate FV and get Trojan to crack and commit an act of violence
                    Trojan: A mole paid by the CIA to infiltrate FV and get Dynasty to crack and commit an act of violence

We've recently grown our brand into China, Germany, Indonesia and one of those Koreas.

Comment

Male entertainer.

Comment

I sell propane and propane accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by biasedHAMILTON View Post
                          I review, modify, and draft contracts and business proposals for a software engineering company.

For instance, today I spent 3 hours reviewing Federal Acquisition Regulations to determine whether my company's accounting system was exempt from a Gov't requirement. It sounds awful but I enjoy it, overall.

This sounds awful. I think I would shoot myself.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                            Male entertainer.
                            magic bryan!

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

This sounds awful. I think I would shoot myself.
                              Have you ever been involved with recruiting? It's one billion times worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X