Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    I hate those articles because they just list a bunch of things that you probably don't have access to.

Kinda' like the states ranked by their beers linked toward the bottom...I agree...But, it's mindless reading applicable to this thread.

Comment

• ABInBev bought Breckenridge Brewing. Look for them to end up buying a similar brewery in every state.

Comment

• Tried Missile IPA from Champing brewing last night. Really drinkable IPA that doesn't go overboard on any one aspect of IPA qualities. This would be a quality grilling out/summer kind of IPA.

Thanks Beamer.

Comment

Tried Missile IPA from Champing brewing last night. Really drinkable IPA that doesn't go overboard on any one aspect of IPA qualities. This would be a quality grilling out/summer kind of IPA.

Thanks Beamer.
          Yea I'm a big fan of it. My dad got me a grabbag 12 pack of beers for Christmas including their ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missle) double IPA that I'm really looking forward to trying.

Comment

• Wow.

I've read some people have had issues with the bourbon county coffee but not the barleywine but apparently if you didn't like it, you can get your money back.

http://www.gooseisland.com/blog.html?id=post_11

Comment

• Foothills launches in Atlanta this week. Sexual chocolate at brick store.

Comment

• Are they filming another comic book movie in Atlanta. Someone noticed Pratt drinking local Atl beer red hare on Twitter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAf6NxDjHFF/

Comment

• Glad that Alesmith is finally in the DFW metroplex.

Comment

• Originally posted by 152219 View Post
                    Glad that Alesmith is finally in the DFW metroplex.

Alesmith Nuttbutt Brown Ale ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by biasedHAMILTON View Post

Alesmith Nuttbutt Brown Ale ftw

Speedway Stout FTW!

Comment

• GA actually did something smart in terms of beer/alcohol sales.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-r...-battle/nqCbG/

Breweries can sell directly, do tours with samples and sell food.

Comment

GA actually did something smart in terms of beer/alcohol sales.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-r...-battle/nqCbG/

Breweries can sell directly, do tours with samples and sell food.
                          I was in town last Saturday and was pissed to find out that no brewery taprooms were open after 6. Went to the Porter Beer Bar and thought it was a pain in the ass so I went back to the Brick Store. So much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by darth flirty View Post

I was in town last Saturday and was pissed to find out that no brewery taprooms were open after 6. Went to the Porter Beer Bar and thought it was a pain in the ass so I went back to the Brick Store. So much better.
                            Ask to tour their cellar if you go during downtime.

Check out twains down the street from brick store. The guy that started creature comforts was their former brewer. Good local stuff. I had been going there since before they even brewed beer and was a spot for Agnes Scott lesbians to shoot pool.

Comment

Ask to tour their cellar if you go during downtime.

Check out twains down the street from brick store. The guy that started creature comforts was their former brewer. Good local stuff. I had been going there since before they even brewed beer and was a spot for Agnes Scott lesbians to shoot pool.

Yes! Do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Yes! Do this.
                                If you're in town and want to hit it up, try to go at a time when they're not busy and try to tour their vault which is nothing but everything made aging.

Comment

Working...
                                X