Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 152219 View Post

LOL, true. Except market in this sense = state. Not region.

Dude...Come on! I had to make the joke twice, and you still ruined it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Dude...Come on! I had to make the joke twice, and you still ruined it!
      I know, but it is no longer a joke. It is firmly established that Maryland = South. This undeniable. Maryland truthers who try and argue that Maryland isn't in the south = crackpots.

Comment

• well i think it's maryland AND va or DC so it's at least 2 markets!

Comment

Normally, it seems that way...But, I can't think of seeing them around here recently, and I've been hanging out at Brew Cellar a lot lately since I switched local bars...I'll check again.

Nope...I just checked House of Brews, and they don't have anything from Deschutes
          I feel like I've been able to get Deschutes somewhere in state...but their map doesn't show them distributing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

I feel like I've been able to get Deschutes somewhere in state...but their map doesn't show them distributing here.

If HoB or Brew Cellar doesn't have it, I don't think it exists.

Comment

• The market I purchase my family's food has one of the better beer selections in town so I buy 99.9% of my beer there. They also added a growler station at the beginning of this year and have brought in some really good stuff (15 taps). Recently they have had a number of Brewdog beers at the growler station. Holy shit are the prices outrageous. Are their beers that expensive elsewhere?

Currently they have Dogma on tap (Scotch ale)
              http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/brewdog-dogma/167684/

For 64oz it is $29.99. Why would I spend 30 bucks on that beer when I can get a 6 pack of Founders Dirty Bastard or Oscar Blues Old Chub (or Old Chub Nitro) for 1/3 the price?

Comment

• Brewdog is crazy expensive

Comment

• I was surprised their TV show came back. I thought it was kind of bland.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                    I was surprised their TV show came back. I thought it was kind of bland.
                    I actually like it, but they can only do so much. The Berlin one was a tad crazy...would have loved to try that beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Are they sold anywhere in the south?
                      Texas.

Comment

• Also, Deschutes is the 7th largest craft brewery in the country.

Comment

• The more you know.

Comment

• Deschutes' year round beers are solid, but not spectacular. Their specialty beers are fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by darth flirty View Post
                              Also, Deschutes is the 7th largest craft brewery in the country.

I saw that in the article, as well

Comment

I saw that in the article, as well
                                well I knew they were top 10 before lol. Get outside the east and it's everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X